Chapter 4 ~ Fear

"Fear cuts deeper than swords."

I cried in Harry's arms for a long time. I don't know why, I just did, he made me feel safe. It's not like I was depressed, because that wasn't really the case. It was just a lot for me. My life was never interesting. Monotonous was the perfect word to describe it. And now, with all this Harry's stuff, I'm all confused.

"Are you better?" I looked up, into his emerald eyes. Right now, they seemed impossible to decipher, to understand. Does he even know what 'emotions' mean? I don't think so. I just nodded, walking away from him. "I don't think we should go for ice cream right now." He smirked. I think he was trying to make me smile.

"I agree." The ground seemed so much more interesting than him. Embarrassment wasn't enough to explain what I was feeling right now. I mean, I don't think any girl in this world likes to be seen crying.

"Hey, it's okay." Although he was trying to make me feel better, it wasn't really working. I couldn't take that damn idea of him killing me of my mind.

"A-are you dangerous?" Jesus Henna. I gave myself a mental slap, me and my big mouth. Now he would be mad, and now he was going to fucking kill me.

I saw him clenching his fists before closing his eyes, was he trying not to hit me? Or was he trying to calm down? 

"Please, don't be mad at me." I pouted, not even knowing why I did that. Maybe if I did, he wouldn't kill me because I'm cute? Whatever, when I'm scared I don't do anything right.

"Don't do that." He raised an eyebrow, laughing at my face. I blushed furiously. I have to say, his laugh was the cutest little thing in the world. And I could stare at his dimples all day. With one finger,  I touched the one in his left cheek, which made him stare at me, emotionless. Oh shit.

"I-I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-" Before I could end, his fingers were on my belly, making me laugh, tickling me. I was almost out of breath when he ended. "I thought you were mad at me." I didn't even know why I cared if he was.

Maybe because you don't wanna die, genius. - My subconcious spat at me, jeez. He was such a pain in the ass.

"That's what I wanted you to think." He said like it was obvious, showing his dimples once again. It's like I could feel my heart melt every single time he did that, it was just so cute.

Okay Henna, minutes ago you were thinking he was a murderer, and know he's suddenly the cutest thing alive. I sure as hell have some problems.

When he noticed I was looking at his dimple he smiled even more, making it even deeper.

"Stop it." I partially closed my eyes, and now, he was the one who was pouting. Oh my god, kill me right know. That was adorable. I flushed, making him laugh. Was he bipolar? One minute he was all mad, and another, he was this playful Harry. I liked him this way.