Chapter 10 ~ Shame

"Shame is a soul eating emotion."

Harry's Point of View

Walking out of the apartment I couldn't stifle a laugh remembering her embarrassment. It was too fun to listen. The button of the elevator was pressed by my index finger. Sometimes I hated to live on the 30 floor, if something happened, I couldn't run.

But then, if Henna wanted to run, she couldn't, it would take too much time and I would catch her. Besides, Liam and Louis are downstairs all day, so if she runs while I'm not with her, which isn't that easy, they will go after her, and that's worse. 

The elevator's doors opened, thank God. My hands slowly slipped down my jacket, making their way to my pockets. Mr Anderson, our doorman, wished me a good afternoon, like he always does.

My car keys were slowly taken from my jeans pocket, walking towards the white vehicle parked on the street.

As I got into it, my eyes fell on the black Audi r8, mine's the same but white, where Louis and Liam were, waiting for Henna to make any stupid move and get caught.

I put the key on the right place and started the ignition, driving towards the mall. Yes, because I'm sure as hell not going to buy that in a fucking grocery. I need the self checkout lane. While I was leaving, Liam nodded and Louis waved me goodbye, both of them with a huge smile, those morons.

I have to say, boss was smart, this was a really good plan to control her. Although none of us know why he wants to do this. It's a little bit psychotic trying to ruin someone's life like this. At the beginning Niall was the only one against this, he didn't want to because at that time he was naive.

One year passed by since boss started to organize this plan. Like I said, psychotic. Who the hell does that? Not that I mind, he's paying us a really big amount of money. But still, he's completely crazy.

Henna's so naive, she won't notice anything, I know that for sure. The only moment she'll understand is when that happens. But we still have a lot of time until she falls in love with me, I think.

The door was opened by my hand, getting out of the car in a matter of seconds. The parking lot was full, and that's just great. I mean, all the fucking city will see me buying tampons. Well, if it wasn't for that stupid orders our boss gives me, I would've bring Henna with me.

-

This was too much time waiting to buy this little shit. Why do people take so long? It's easy really, just pass the fucking products on the correct place, and it's done.

I don't know why, but the self checkout lane had a lot of people waiting to use them, and that's just annoying. I was waiting there for almost fifteen minutes only because of a little box of tampons. Rolling my eyes, I went to a normal one, where the line was smaller.

When it was finally my turn, I sighed in relief, thank God. I was annoyed by the child behind me, telling her mom my curls are "cute" and trying to reach for them. That's why I hate kids. And that's why I'm never having them.