Chapter 10: Bull*beep* sounds so vulgar. I'll stick with cow poop, thank you.

A/N at the end of every chapter. Please read. x

---Schroll down to continue---

Chapter 10: Bull*beep* sounds so vulgar. I'll stick with cow poop, thank you.

-Evangeline's POV-

  I was quick to slip on the white rockers T-shirt and ripped denim shorts the moment I stepped out of the shower, absent-mindedly tying on the flat gray Keds. I suspected that the top and shorts where Megan's hand-me-downs, since they could fit me pretty well, but the shoes were a little large.

  I didn't mind though. Comfy shirt and shorts could never go wrong.

  My dip-dyed black and blonde hair was still rather damp as it clung to my shirt. I sighed, wishing that I could use my elements to dry it up, but knowing I couldn't considering Tyson and Daniel would be suspicious as to why my hair could dry up 10 minutes after my bath.

  Speaking of which, I found the 2 latters chilling in the kitchen after I skipped down the staircase.

  "Luna," They greeted me in unison.

  I rolled my eyes, though I couldn't help laughing. They were so robotic, it was actually pretty cute.

  "Why don't we make it this way," I smiled, walking towards them, "Tyson, I'll call you Ty, Daniel, I'll call you Danny. In return, you guess must call me any nickname. Deal?"

  Daniel and Tyson exchanged looks before they grinned.

  "Fine then, Linnie," They smirked.

  I cocked my head sideways, "You guys mind-linked, didn't you?" I asked in accusation.

  They smirked and laughed, "Maybe."

  I sighed and smiled, shaking my head.

  "I'm surprised you're not calling me Evans, though."

  Daniel and Tyson's expression instantly softened.

  "We heard Cade calling you that. Guess you wouldn't want anyone else to call you such, no?" Danny smiled. 

  I stared at them, surprised. I didn't expect them to be so observant. It was nevertheless true though. I always felt uncomfortable when somebody called me Evans. Besides that, I got sensitive whenever somebody directed Eva at me. 

  After all, it was what she called me. Diana.

  Her name caused a pang in my chest that I bitterly ignored.

  I tossed a bright smile at my 2 newly found friends.

  "So what's the plan?" I asked, adjusting my damp her to one side.

  "Well, Alpha Lancaster is preoccupied by some pack business at the moment," Tyson mused, "He usually returns to the pack house around mid-afternoon or in the evening." 

  I felt a little lonely at that, though I struggled not to let that emotion sip into my features.

  Daniel was sharp though. I guess it was what you got for being the Alpha's 3rd-in-command.

  "Don't worry, he'll probably come back earlier anyway," He reassured me quickly, "He used to take his time sorting through the paper work, probably because they was nothing else that awaited him at the pack house when he returned."

  Tyson smiled widely, giving me a teasing wink.

  "And obviously, now he has something to look forward to seeing when he gets back."