Chapter 7: She was the perfect definition of don't judge a book by it's cover.

Hey peeps. :) New chapter of White Feather. [duh]

So this chapter might be a little disappointing D: It started off great at first, but after a while the entire writing mood just dropped. Either way, I tried my best x :D Don't kill me! I promise the next chapter will hit your satisfactions x This one is just the stepping stone towards it? 

The video at the side is my perfect version of Evangeline. If you all were bothered to see the 'cast', her character is portratyed by Avril Lavigne >>> 

Picture of Megan at the side as well >>>

Apparently it was werewolf#880, though I'm not sure what that means.. ._. If you guys know comment below? :DD

*Dedication to a random comment* ~ Dedicated to sarahelf4 for commenting x

So Vote, Comment, Promote and Fan if you find White Feather decent x 

---Schroll down to continue---

Chapter 7: She was the perfect definition of don't judge a book by it's cover.

-Evangeline's POV-

  "No," I snapped, my voice sounding harsh and biting, even to myself.

  The Alpha calmly turned to me, though I could tell my tone bothered him. He simply growled lowly at my protectiveness towards Cade. It could've burned through my eyes. Nobody was going to lock Faille into a freaking cellar. I would never allow it.

  Even if it meant hurting my mate.

  The though hurt me somehow. I frowned and ignored that not-so-tiny pang.

  "You don't make the rules here," He said flatly, "I do."

  I glared at him, stalking forward. When I was right in front of him, I realized that I was tiny compared to him.

  Literally.

  Considering I was only 5'1 or 2, and Alpha Lancaster was a good 6'3?

  Great job making me feel like a little kid. My height had never really bothered me. It was a sure advantage actually. My opponents always assumed that since I was small sized, I was weak. But it added to my agility and speed; also it masked up my combat skills. The only one that knew not to judge me by my height had always been Cade, who was 6'1.

  When I stood only a few inches in front of him, my head only reached his chest. I tried to hide my surprise as I scowled up at him. He gazed down at me expectantly, crossing his arms above his front and raising an eyebrow.

  "Listen up, Alpha," I snapped, poking him squarely on the rib, "Let us go. We didn't do anything."

  The Alpha's eyes visibly darkened, and for a second I actually felt intimidated.

  "You're not going anywhere!" He growled protectively, his crossed arms suddenly gripping my hand that was tapping his chest. My eyes widened in surprise, as he pulled my closer, and I gulped in surprise, "You. Are. Mine."

  A shiver of pleasure ran up my spine which I awkwardly ignored. I turned my head slightly to look at Cade, who was now trying to restrain a growl of his own. I suppose he wasn't used to seeing me being touched by another man. He started towards us, snarling under his breath, but didn't make it 2 steps for the guard wolves that had stood beside him yanked him back, causing him to growl louder as a struggle began.