Chapter 5: Unexpected words; starting with a flying fish.

Hey peeps :) I know I'm updating this new chapter a little fast but I wrote it and just had to show it to you guys x 

So picture of Evangeline, Everett and Cade at the side (I'm not sure which character to chose for Cade though..) Comment down a random actor that you think suits the role? :) x >>>

Dedication to a random voter or commentor x 

Dedicated to SheriffSquinty for voting and commenting >>> 

Vote, Comment, Promote and Fan if you find White Feather decent. x 

---Schroll down to cotninue---

Chapter 5: Unexpected words; starting with a flying fish.

-Evangeline's POV-

  Kick. Punch. Kick. Kick. Duck. Dirt. Control. Attack. Kick. Punch.

  I probably seemed like a mad woman, considering my hands and legs were moving fiercely in sync with the violent thoughts that ran through my head.

  But no matter how hard I attacked and trained with the tree trunk in front of me, nothing satisfied the turmoil inside myself.

  "Arrgh," I yelled angrily. Suddenly the dirt beside me rose and shot upwards, rotating against my palms. I slammed my fist together, towards the trunk.

  There was a loud sound of it cracking before the dust disappeared, leaving only a trace of a violent scratch mark on the wooden surface.

  I gritted my teeth, about to make more damage to satisfy my thirsty hunger for attacks. 

  Just then, my bare feet felt vibrations of footsteps on the ground.

  "Evan?" 

  I whirled around, breathing heavily. 

  Cade stood there cautiously, looking as though he just woke up, with his brown hair disheveled and messy. His bright eyes stood out from the darkness.

  "Ev," He murmured sympathetically as he took in my appearance.

  Yeah, I probably looked like a crazy murderer at the moment.

  My blonde hair was pulled back into a messy ponytail, the loose strands sticking to the sides of my face; the sweat being the glue that pulled them together. My eerie gray eyes were brimming with anger and frustration. Let's just say my clothes weren't exactly Victoria Secret style or anything right now. The large, oversized gray T-shirt was so big it reached my elbows, while the black sweat tights that clung to my knees I had on were too tight and worn out. My feet were bare and had slight cuts from the twigs I had been scrunching on. Not like it mattered though. It would heal in a few minutes.

  "What're you doing up so early?" I asked him flatly.

  "I could say the same for you," Cade responded as he walked towards me. 

  "Leave, Cade," I muttered, turning around and eyeing the tree again, trying to find more ways to denature it some more, "I don't need your sympathy."

  "Who said it was sympathy I wanted to give you?" He asked, rolling his eyes. I scowled.

  Before I could object, Cade pulled me into a huge, brotherly hug.

  "Let me go, Cade," I whined, trying to leave my voice strong and hard, but it wavered. I struggled in his tight grasps, but finally, I sank into his warm arms.