Chapter 3: The brick of all Alphas has a pretty nice name.

Hey guys :) I was quick to update this chapter. Not much feedbacks, so I seriously might delete this.

Thanks for whoever is reading anyways.

Picture of Evangeline at the side >>

---Schroll down to continue---

Chapter 3: The brick of all Alphas has a pretty nice name.

3 years later ..

-Evangeline's POV-

"Is that really all you have, sucker?" I shouted, my melodic voice ringing with laughter and smugness as I stared into the taunting light brown eyes of Cade, "And you call yourself a werewolf!"

Cade growled lowly and lunged towards me, again.

I supposed I should've been sane enough to duck away, considering he was probably triple the size of me and pretty intimidating. But I simply laughed louder at his attempts at even touching me.

I held my grown, smiling sweetly at Cade, who shifted into his gigantic wolf midair before he was shooting straight towards me.

Yeah, it was dangerous. I mean, one slip and he would have me pinned to the ground, claws sticking out of my chest.

But I knew better than to think about Cade like that.

He was my best friend.

I smirked when I knew the time had come, remaining still as I felt my back being glued to the hard floor as Cade had me pinned down, scarely cutting through my thin skin with his claws. His large wolf looked me in the eye, and I returned his yellow-gazed stare with another grin of my own.

Now.

With one swift movement, I shot my legs upwards until it hit into his furry torso. It wasn't hard enough to hurt him, but it caught him as a distraction.

I smiled confidently as I stretched my now free fingers, and with one quick push, my feet were planted to the ground. I barely let Cade know what I was doing before I kicked my feet onto the soil, causing it to rumble under my light pressure.

In seconds, the large wolf had fallen to the ground due to lost of balance at the mini-earthquake I had created.

Cade blinked before he rolled his large eyes and got back onto his 4 paws. I shook off the dust on my white tank-top and black army jeans before I took my wavy blonde hair out of it's bun, shaking it until it fell onto its natural waves to my tiny waist.

I strolled over to the river at the near edge of the forest, bending down to take a sip of water in my palms. I caught a glimpse of my reflection and stared back at myself expressionlessly.

The girl in the water was different than how I used to be 4 years ago.

My face no longer held its pathetic pout. Now my full red lips were always curved in a confident line that told other's to back off if they didn't want to get a broken bone. My blond hair was either down or tied up. It felt amazing to finally let it brush against my skin freely, instead of being yanked into those annoying 'elegant' buns that my 'mother', cue the disgust in my tone, had always forced me into.

I had high-lighted the bottom of my wavy hair. With the darkest colour that existed in the world.

Black.

The colour of rebellion and evil back in Heaven.

I know. Awesome.

I felt my lips tug up into a confident smirk, the girl in the water following my actions. My gray eyes gleamed with mischief and mercury. They were even brighter than how they used to be. I suppose confidence and revenge could change a person.