Chapter 6: It's ironic to say the word 'hell' when you're an angel.

Hey peeps :) new chapter of WF x 

Thanks so much for the votes and comments so far x You guys are the best -hugs-

Leave comments as to what you think about the characters so far? x 

I'm not sure what to say about this chapter. :D I tried my best to let you guys see the Evangeline is not a person that is to be pushed around. I hate pushovers. 

Picture of Evangeline's outfit in this chapter >>> 

*Dedicated to eblucs1999 for voting and commenting*

Vote, Comment, Promote and Fan if you find White Feather decent x [: 

*Dedication to a random voter/commenter/fanner/promoter* 

---Schroll down to continue---

Chapter 6: It's ironic to say the word 'hell' when you're an angel.

-Evangeline's POV- 

  "Don't you dare touch my mate."

  His voice was like velvet, emitting silky waves of emotions that rolled across my skin in a tingling sensation. 

  I couldn't pull my gaze away from his, not that I had the strength to try. I wasn't breathing. Every muscle in my body was completely frozen with shock; confusion; .. Relief.

  My back was still pressed against his bare, hard chest, my neck arched upwards in a way that my gaze was a key, his being a lock that trapped me from leaving their deep, cool depts. 

  All around us, there was stunned silence. 

  The Alpha holding onto me was barely breathing. I knew because of the air that scarcely fanned against my face. His brows were furrowed, but not in a way that made him look angry. The raw emotions in his irises were confusion, like mine. But shaky liberation; endless lust as well as hope and helplessness. 

  The wind flowed with the sound of pounding footsteps of large paws. Another wolf was coming. 

  In seconds, another wolf came into view, shifting midair into a man with cropped, brown hair.

  "Alpha," He was walkng towards us the moment he changed, but froze the instant he saw the tension in the air. His brown eyes swept to the pack wolves, the rogue wolves, to Cade, who stood stock still behind us, growling lowly, and finally, to his Alpha and I.

  He turned to a random pack member, probably to mind-link as to what was going on. Shock entered his sharp features as he froze and turned to me, his eyes widenning. 

  It was at the moment when the realization hit me. Hard.

  This was the Alpha of the Celestial Scars. 

  The Alpha of the pack in which we were trying to 'attack'.

  The strongest Alpha in the entire United States of America.

  This was Everett Lancaster.

  And I was..

  I was his mate?

  The oxygen came back into my lungs with so much force as I regained my breath, the air hitching in short and gasping. 

  What the heck? How was this possible? I wasn't even a werewolf! How the heck could I be the mate of one, much less that 'one' being the strongest Alpha in the entire state?