Chapter 13

~Ash's POV~

"You want to talk to me...?" Serena said as she showed herself from behind.

Miette looked at her. "Yeah..." She replied.

The rest of the girls realized she was the girl from the picture earlier. Their eyes all widened as they stared at Miette.

Misty stepped in front of Serena. "Oh sorry, the Kalos Queen is busy right now, so she doesn't have time for an interview or any autographs. Have a good day!" She closed the door on Miette's face.

"Misty!" Dawn glared. "That was rude!"

"Who cares?" Misty said. "It's her! The girl who is also dating Ca-" Iris placed her hand on Misty's mouth, stopping her from talking. She motioned to Serena, who was listening to us in confusion.

"What's going on?" Serena asked.

"N-nothing! We don't know who this Miette girl is, ehehehe..." Iris scratched her head.

I sighed. Good thing Iris acted fast, or else Misty would've revealed everything right in front of Serena. The whole point of the photo was for Serena to find out about Calem herself, but now that Miette was here, our plans were completely thrown out the window.

I opened the door, revealing Miette, who was still there, shocked at what Misty did. "Uh, s-sorry." I sweat dropped. "Just ignore what happened, please and thank you."

"Y-yeah, okay." She slowly nodded, starting to feel a little creeped out by Misty. We stood there in awkward silence for awhile until she spoke up again. "So can I speak to Serena? I am not here for pictures or anything, so no need to worry about that."

"Oh, sure. Come in." May smiled. We all stepped aside, allowing her to enter the dorm.

I followed behind the girls as they led Miette to the living room. I looked down to my feet as I walked. Serena had no idea what was about to happen. Everyone here knew, but her. Time to prepare for her reaction, this was not going to be good.

The girls allowed Miette to take a seat on one of the couches. Misty, Iris and Serena sat in front of her while the rest of us stood.

May facepalmed as she saw Misty and Iris with them. "Guys! She wants to talk to Serena, so leave them alone!"

"Oh, r-right." Iris sweat dropped. "Sorry." She got up along with Misty.

As we were about to leave the room, Miette stopped us. "No, it's alright. You don't have to leave, you can stay. I guess it's okay for her friends to know about it too."

The thing was, we already knew what she was going to say. We decided to play along, and pretend we knew nothing.

"Yeah, okay." Dawn nodded as we sat down.

The anxiety I was feeling was over the top. Just waiting for her to tell the bad news to Serena made my nervousness go to a whole different level. And I could tell the rest of the girls were feeling the same.

"So, what's up? What do you need to talk about?"

"I-it's about Calem..." Miette said.

"Calem?" Serena repeated.

Miette didn't look too well. I could tell it was hard for her to say it, since she was dating Calem as well.

Miette nodded. "Yeah, I have to talk to you about him."

"You know him?" Serena asked.

"Mhm. He is very important to me. Well, was important." Miette clenched her fist. "He means nothing to me now."