Chapter 1

~Ash's POV~

"No! I refuse to let him live here!" Misty cried.

Iris spoke up, joining her. "Yeah! He's a guy, and we can't allow him to!"

"But where is he supposed to go if we kick him out?" Serena asked.

Dawn nodded. "Serena's right! We can't just leave him!"

"I-I don't know about you guys, but I think we should let him stay for now." Serena looked at me, but quickly looked away afterwards.

"Yeah, I agree!" May said.

I watched as the girls decided on what to do with me. It seemed Serena, Dawn and May were okay, while Misty and Iris were against it.

I hate to say this, but I hope I do end up staying. Finding a new place will be a pain in the ass, because I am broke right now. I ain't getting anywhere with no money. I know it's not the best thing to do right now, but I really have no other option.

"I don't care! I say we get rid of this perv now before anything insane happens!" Misty said.

"Since when did I become a pervert?" I sweat dropped.

"You decided to move here just so you can get your hands on a few cute girls, isn't that right?" Misty walked up to me, still holding the broom.

I brought my hands up and shook them in front of me. "N-no! That's not true! Just let me explain!" I gulped. "And please...put the broom down..."

"Misty..." Serena took the broom away from her.

"Whatever. Fine, he can stay for now. We will talk about this at dinner tonight." Misty said as she walked away, with Iris and May following her.

I sighed of relief. Misty is scary.

"Now that that's out of the way..." Dawn spoke as she placed her hands on her hips. "What now?"

"I-I can take him to his room." Serena said. "Dawn, do you mind bringing the poffins into the living room?"

"Yeah, sure." She nodded. Dawn walked away and did what she was asked.

Serena turned to look at me. "Okay, let's go."

"You aren't planning on hitting me with a broom too, are you?" I said, just to make sure.

She giggled. "Of course not. Now come on."

She led me down the hall. To the right was a staircase leading to the second floor, which I assumed where the rooms were.

"By the way..." She said as she walked up the stairs. "How did you even get in here?"

"Oh, I just entered through the door back there." I replied.

She mumbled. "Makes sense."

"Huh? Did you say something?"

"It's just that you used the back doors. No wonder I was surprised to see you earlier. I didn't expect some stranger to be there."

"What...?" I sweat dropped. I have no idea what she just said.

She reached the top of the staircase. She stopped and turned to me.

"I mean, you entered through the wrong door. You were supposed to go through the front doors. That's where people like you check in with the dorm mother."

"Oh. Ehehe, sorry about that." I scratched my cheek.

"It's okay, i'll just tell the dorm mother you checked in when I see her later." She replied.