Can i have my virginity back?

Zayn's POV
'I didn't do anything' Em mumbled. 'I'm not going over this again' i run my hands through my hair. 'Again? We never went through it!' She shouts making me jump. We both stay silent. 'You still have my grey adidas hoody, can i have it back?' I ask. 'Can i have my virginity back? No? Thats what i thought' she shouted again. After silence i say quietly 'It's happening again isn't it? Harry gets the girl again'.
'What? Zayn, stop talking in riddles!' She takes my hand, and i feel all the feelings from before come back. 'He told me, that you slept with him, okay, he told me!' I shout letting go of her hand. 'What are you talking about?! I never slept with Harry! Well not when we were together!' She shouts back. And i could tell she was telling the truth, just like Alice said. She didn't cheat on me. 'He said that?' She stands up. 'We were arguing and, well and he said something about you, about ugh!' I shouted, standing up as well. 'What about me?' She asked confused. 'It's doesn't matter anymore, i just figured, how would he know anything about that? I jumped to conclusions' i sigh again. 'I can't believe you never told me' she shakes her head. 'And Harry? He never told you the truth?' She shouted. I shake my head, 'Shit, Em i'm so sorry' i take her hand again. 'I loved you, do you understand?! Look at me! Look at who i am! Look at what i've become! Do you think i'm proud of myself? You broke me Zayn' she screamed at me, pulling her hand away from mine. She's right, she's a completely different person now. And i know, deep down that i had created this person. With the bullshit accusations and pathetic end to a beautiful relationship.
When i finished it, she wasn't at school for days. Then, when she came back, she wasn't the girl i fell in love with. Her light brown hair was black, along with her clothes and makeup. She didn't sit in her usual seat in class, she sat at the back with Louis. And she spoke to no one else, not even Charlotte, for the best part of a year. Then i acquired the nickname 'Fuckboy'. Her 'I love you'(s) turned into 'who the fuck you looking at?' Whenever i saw her in school. And i had to pretend like I didn't care. She started sleeping around a lot and getting completely smashed at parties, which is when she became friends with Niall and Liam. I hated to see her like that, it broke my heart knowing i had done that to her.
And now my heart was broken again knowing she'd done nothing wrong. But could i love the person she had become? And was she capable of feeling any thing like love? Or even feeling anything at all? I wasn't sure.
Harry's POV
'It's 11:11, you should make a wish' Alice stayed quiet. I turned my face to hers, as her hands knotted themselves in my hair. I took her chin and guided it to face me, our lips touched lightly, 'i wish for you' she mumbled against my mouth. I smiled deepening the kiss.
Monday
Alice's POV
My eyes darted around the room, looking for some explanation as to what happened last night. Harry was still asleep beside me, and i could see our clothes thrown randomly across the room. I tried to walk silently into the bathroom and cringed at my reflection. After using what i figured was Em's hairbrush and cleaning up my makeup I returned to the room and put on my underwear. 'Good morning beautiful' Harry's groggy voice whispered. I smiled instantly. He got out of bed, completely naked. 'Harry!' I screamed covering my face with my hands, 'it didn't bother you last night baby' he smirked. I blush harder. 'Asshole' i mumbled.
After we're both dressed we go downstairs to find Sophia, Liam, Charlotte and Niall set together on the settee watching tv. 'Al? You okay?' Sophia smiled, 'yeah, um i'm great actually' i smile back. Liam shoots a look to Harry 'nice one pal' him and Harry high five. Sophia smack Liam's chest, 'stop being gross' she laughs, i train my eyes to the floor and try to stop blushing. In Louis's kitchen sit Em, Zayn and Louis, and an obvious awkward silence. Zayn nods to Louis who stands up and walks toward me, 'Alice, i just wanted to ask your opinion on something' he smiles leading me out of the kitchen and into the games room.
Zayn's POV
Harry looked at me confused. 'Harry what the fuck?!' Em shouts, walking towards him. He steps back, obviously confused. 'What?' He says shaking his head. 'You told him we slept together?!' She carried on shouting. 'What? When?'
'When we fucking broke up!' Realisation fills his features, 'shit' he says quietly. 'Yeah fucking shit you twat' Em pushes his shoulders. 'I'm sorry, we were in an argument and you were his weakness. I knew when anyone said anything about you he flipped shit so i just said it' he shrugged. 'I saw you showing your new underwear to Sophia, you said something about Valentine's Day, at the time i thought nothing of it. Then when we were fighting it just came out! I never actually said we slept together, I just said something about your new underwear, Zayn just assumed i slept with you. so i figured he didn't really think that much of you, to believe that you'd cheat on him. So i thought, that maybe he didn't deserve you anyways' he sighed. 'You had no right-' i cut Em off, 'No, Em, he's right. I should have believed you, god i'm such a dick!' I shout and hit the wall. 'I shouldn't have said it and i'm sorry' Harry says. He pulls Em into a forced hug, 'I love you Em, remember that' she smiled slightly and nodded as he leaves the kitchen. 'Look, it doesn't matter anymore does it? None of this matters. It's not like we're getting back together or anything' she sighs. What? 'Em? But i thought-' 'Well you thought wrong' she says before walking out and slamming the front door. I see her drive off on Louis's motorcycle. I shout and hit the wall again, 'woahhh! Not my damn wall Malik!' Louis shouts coming back into the room. 'Where is she?' He asks sitting on the work surface. 'She left' i sigh. 'Wait, how? She's on my motorbike isn't she?' I nod. 'God, that girl!' He grabs his car keys off the side, 'every single fucking time' he grumbled walking out the door.

Picture of Em on the side, picture from internet as alwaysss xxxxx