Fuckboy

Charlotte's POV
'Stop being such a loser' Emily laughed. I huffed and finally gave in. 'Okay, okay. But if i die, i'm blaming you okay?' I narrowed my eyes. 'Yeah okay whatever' she waved her hand and smirked. 'But you're driving' i smiled triumphantly. She just nodded and grabbed my keys. I pulled on a white shirt over my head. 'Em? What shoes?' I shouted. She looked me up and down 'how am i supposed to know? Any?' I huffed, 'white converse, they match my jeans better i think' she nodded uninterested. My jeans were mint green skinnies. 'You're going like that?' I questioned Emily. 'Yeah why?' She asked confused. She was wearing black track suit bottoms with the Adidas sign in white along with the stripes down the side and a black tank top. Her hair was put in a messy bun and she hadn't redone her makeup, which was streaked under her eyes. I shook my head 'No, come on, i want you to look pretty!' I squealed pulling her back upstairs. 'Pretty?' She said laughing, 'i tend to go for noticeable' i shook my head again. 'Or unapproachable' she added as an after thought.
Alice's POV
I walked into the room where everyone was stood. 'A tattoo studio?' I asked, impressed. 'Finally she catches on' Harry mumbled. I hummed and flagged him off. 'This is so cool' i say in awe, i go to pick up what looks like a needle kinda gun thing. 'Ah ah' Zayn tuts, taking it away from me. I frown and carry on looking. 'I want one' i state. 'Alice, no' Harry says sternly. 'But you have tons of tattoos! Pleaseeee' Harry shakes his head, then smiles 'you can't even if i let you, you have to be 18, which you're not' she says smugly. 'Harry, you got your first tattoo when you were 14' Niall pops up from no where. Harry grits his teeth, 'thanks for that Niall'.
I stick my tongue out at Harry. Then smile at Niall. 'Well what do you want then?' Zayn asked me. I thought for a bit.
Emily's POV
'What the fuck is this?' I ask Charlotte, holding up a bottle of clear glittery shit. She laughs 'its lip gloss?' I sigh, 'well i know what is it, i mean why the hell is it near me?' She laughs again. 'Wear these' she chucked some jeans at me. 'White? White jeans? Why the hell would anyone want white jeans?' I throw them back at her. 'Fine, wear your own jeans' she sighs. I fist pump and choose black skinny jeans. 'Okay now wear...' Her eyes go through her own wardrobe. 'Any of these' she holds out 3 tops, the first is light blue, almost the same as her white one. I shake my head, 'too short, i'm not wearing high waisted jeans' she nods as if she understands and puts it back. The next is black and white patterned, cute but not too girly, i liked it. I took off my tank top and pulled the new top over my head. It literally crushed every part of me. 'Can't breathe' i wheezed out. I ripped the tiny excuse of a top up over my head and collapsed on the bed. 'Damn you need to eat food god' i breathed deeply. Charlotte laughed and put the top back into her ward robe. The last top was a white tank top, which actually belonged to me. I smiled. 'Yes!' I put it on. Charlotte looked less than impressed, 'ugh! That was the one you weren't supposed to choose!' I smirked in victory, 'sorry not sorry'.
After cleaning my face and reapplying eye make up i was done, 'ready!' I shouted. Charlotte came into the bath room, 'easy on the eyeliner Em' she shook her head. 'And your hair?' She questioned unimpressed. I inspected it, and it was how i expected, how it always is. 'What about it?' I asked bored of getting ready. She reached up and pulled out the bobble, letting in fall down my back in black layers. 'It looks nicer down' she comments. I nod, past the point of caring by now. 'Please can we go now?' I beg, she looks me over once more, 'yep' she smiles. Thank fuck for that.
Alice's POV
'I want an infinity sign' I decide. 'Okay' Zayn nods 'where?'
'Umm I don't know' i look at him for help. He glances around the room, seeing that no one is paying any attention to us walks toward me, he lifts me up from my hips and puts me onto one of the work services and stands between my legs. He puts his hand behind me and runs his fingers down the gab between my back and my jeans. 'Zayn..' I breathe out. He brings his head close to my ear and whispers 'what about
..here' he ran his cold finger across the base of my back, giving me goosebumps. He brought his face back to mine and kissed me.
Charlotte's POV
'We're here' Em announced. I looked around 'here?' She just nodded her head, 'come on babe, it'll be fine, Niall's here' she reminded me 'yeah' i forced a smile. She confidently opened the door and stepped inside, holding the door open for me, when we were inside we were greeted by one of Niall's friends and a girl I hadn't seen before. I coughed awkwardly as i hear Em scoff and whisper 'slut' under her breathe, i elbow her but have to bite my lip to stop me from laughing. 'Emily' the boy says evenly, glaring at her. I look at her confused. 'Fuckboy' she replies, smiling falsely. 'For the last time, my name is Zayn, you didn't have any problem remembering my name when i used to make you scream it every night' he speaks through his teeth, smirking. She thinks for a second 'na, i stick with fuckboy' she smirks before grabbing my hand and pulling be through the next door. 'What was that?' I ask her, totally confused. 'Well he looks like a boy, except his dick is much smaller' she says smiling, we both burst into fits of laughter. 'Something funny?' Another one of Niall's friends asked, i should really learn their names. 'Zayn's dick size' Em shrugs, making the boy chuckle too. His eyes flick to me 'Charlotte right? I've seen you hang with Em' He sticks out his hand which i shake, 'I'm Harry' another boys pops up from behind him, 'Louis, this losers bestfriend' he points to Em who just rolls her eyes. I smile at both of them. 'Okay that's great, lets go' Em pulls me away from them. 'That was rude' i scold, to which she just shrugs. 'Niall!' I shout and run to him, he turns and smiles instantly, hugging me and twirling me around, i laugh and squeal until he puts me down. 'What are you doing here babe?' I smile. 'I was thinking about getting a tattoo?' I say quietly, I know he's not keen on the idea. 'If you have to' he sighs. 'I love you' 'i love you too'

Em and Charlotte's outfits on the side xxxxxx