shopping and drawings

I woke up the next morning to a phone ringing. Groggily, I reached over and answered it. 

“Hello?” 

“Juliet?! Where are you!” Through my sleep stricken state I realized it was Bev talking. 

“At home, why?”

“Why did you leave last night?”

“I couldn’t sleep so Eli came and picked me up. I left you a note.”

“That didn’t help diminish my fears that you had been kidnapped!”

I groaned and rolled over. It was far too early for Bev’s rants. 

“What time is it?” I muttered while glaring jealously at Eli, who was still fast asleep. 

“Almost 12 so get up! We are going shopping!” 

“Wait what?”

“Just have Eli call me when he wakes up.” 

She hung up before I could reply. 

I was too awake to fall back asleep. I stared at Eli for awhile before getting an idea. 

I silently rolled on top of him, so that I was straddling him. Pecking kisses along his neck and face, I worked my way to his lips. 

I massaged his lips with mine, until he started responding. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me down to him so that every part of our bodies was lined up. He hadn’t worn a shirt to bed so I trailed by fingers down his chest, brushing along his waistband to his boxers. 

He moaned and pushed his hands up my shirt. To get him better access I pulled my shirt off of my head. 

I didn’t even have time to be self-conscious or think before he distracted me with his tongue in my mouth. 

I could feel his hands on my stomach; he paused at the lining of my bra as if to ask if it was alright. I nodded against his head and he groped by breasts with his hands. I thought it would be awkward or uncomfortable the first time a guy touched my boobs, but it was Eli, and he had somehow made everything comfortable and amazing. 

I moaned as his tongue left my mouth and started sucking at my neck. He moved down again, dangerously close to my cleavage. I wanted him to go father, I wanted it so bad it scared me. 

“Stop. Stop.” I said breathily. 

Eli quickly pulled away and closed his eyes. 

“I’m sorry.” We both said at the same time. 

“Why are you apologizing?” Eli questioned. 

“Because I made us stop. God, I can’t even make out with my boyfriends without getting scared.” I rearranged my body so I was sitting next to him instead of on top of him. 

“No, I shouldn’t have pushed you and-“

I cut him off. “You weren’t pushing me. I wanted to! That’s why I stopped.”

“Please explain that to me.” 

I sighed and snuggled into him. “I wanted to go farther, so bad. It scared me.”

“Why does that scare you?”

“Because we’ve only known each other for a few weeks, but my feelings are so strong for you.”

“I know Juliet. I know.” He didn’t say anything else, he just hugged me into his chest. 

We sat there for a little while before I remembered the phone call.