food court and revelations

Over the past few weeks while I had been living with Eli, I had managed to get to a healthy weight. There was a slight problem with this though. My boobs had grown like crazy. 

It was a Tuesday morning and I couldn’t find a single bra that fit me anymore. 

I let out an aggravated groan which caused Eli to pop his head out of the bathroom where he was brushing his teeth. 

Seeing me sitting on the floor, shirt less and bra less surrounded by my whole drawer of undergarments caused Eli to have a lustful gaze in his eyes, but also have a comical smile. 

“What’s up?” He asked around his tooth brush. 

“I don’t have any bras that fit me anymore.”

He turned around to spit in the sink. 

“I would take you to the mall afterschool, but I have basketball practice.” He said apologetically. 

“It’s fine I can see if Bev can take me. But what do I do today for school?”

“Hmmm.” He said, thinking. “Here.”

He turned around to his closet and got out one of his largest hoodie. “See if this works.”

I slipped the hoodie on over my head. It was big enough that it went down to my mid thigh. 

“Can you tell?” I asked him. 

He shook his head but continued staring at my chest. 

“Good thing I don’t have gym today.” I said, trying to break him out of his perverted thinking. 

“Mmm Hm.” He grabbed his wallet out of his pocket and handed me his credit card. 

“Here, for today.” 

I was about to protest when he gave me a look that made me stay silent. I grabbed the card and mumbled thanks. 

“Good girl.”

“I’m not a dog.” He ducked his head and laughed, but I didn’t understand why it was funny. 

“What are you laughing at?” I asked him. 

“I’m just happy you gladly let me pay for things now.” He seemed a little distant though. 

“I don’t gladly let you pay for anything, I just don’t want to argue with you.”

He placed a kiss on the crown of my head and pulled my hoodie strings. “Lets go to school.” 

“Let me in Juliet!” Bev said, from outside my dressing room. She had ecstatically agreed to accompany me to the mall after school, and now here we are in Victoria Secret. 

I had just been measure and the worker lady brought me some bras in my new size to change into. 

“Shit.” Bev said as she looked at me. “Your boobs are massive.” 

Her exclamation left a blush on my face. “I know. I’m a D now. I used to only be an A!” I said this shyly..\ 

She reached out and poked my boob which made it jiggle. 

“Wait. Is that a hickey!?!” I gasped and turned to the mirror to inspect my neck. 

“Not there Juliet. There!” She pointed to my left breast. Sure enough right about my bra line, there was a baby pink hickey. 

“Oh shit.” 

A blush covered me from head to toe. I was mortified. 

Bev started laughing. “Don’t be embarrassed. He obviously likes your new boob size.”