Chapter 14

'An ending is sometimes a new beginning'.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HADLEY,ERIC". I run after our 3 year old twins.

"XANDER CAN I HAVE SOME HELP PLEASE". An exhausted Xander holding our 5 month old twins Iliean and Grayson.

"HADLEY, ERIC DO I HAVE TO CALL SANTA". Eric stops immediately causing Hadley to topple onto him.

"Owwie, Ewic you stoopid". Eric growls.

"I NAWT STOOPID YOU STOOPID". He pushes her off and hits her.

"THATS IT ERIC IM CALLING SANTA". Eric screams no and runs after my hanging onto my leg.

"DUN CALL SANTA I SOWWY". I sigh.

"Go tell Hadley your sorry". I see Eric sulk then go over to Hadley.

"I sowwy Hadey". I smile at Eric since he can't pronounce his sisters or his name correctly.

"It's ok Ewic". Hadley hugs Eric. Eric walks over to me again.

"You won't call Santa will oo mama". I laugh.

"No baby I won't now go get ready Nana and Papa will be here and so will Grandpa and Auntie Sasha and Uncle Ryan and Uncle Nathan." Eric and Hadley run up to their rooms to get ready. I walk over to Xander and take Iliean from him.

"How did I get such an amazing mate". I laugh at him.

"The moon goddess was good to you".He nods.

"Alright gimme Grayson I have to get them ready". Xander hands me Grayson and I go up to our room where Iliean and Grayson's cribs are. Putting Grayson in his crib I pick up Iliean and put her in a small dress with a black long sleeved top and a poofy red bottom. Then I add some small red shoes with little bows on them.
After that I put a small bow around her head.I smile.

"Who's my pretty princess". Iliean looks at me and giggles. I smile then put her in her crib. As soon as I pick up Grayson he starts to fuss.

"Well aren't you a daddy's boy". I look at Grayson once he has stopped crying and Grayson looks exactly like Xander. I dress him in a red top and black pants. After i put on little black shoes for him.

"MAMA EWIC PUT GUM IN MY HAIW". Hadley rushes in crying wearing her pretty sparkly red dress .I sigh as I put Grayson in his crib and work on getting the gum out of Hadley's hair. Eric soon comes in with a cookie saying sorry to Hadley.

'I swear these two are a handful'. Once I'm done with Hadley's hair the doorbell rings.

"Hadley sweetie can you get the door". Hadley jumps up and down.

"Yeah mama". She runs out of the room while I laugh. I walk downstairs holding Grayson in my right arm and Iliean in my left.

"Hello Sasha,Ryan,Nathan." I look down at Little Kris who hangs onto Ryan's leg shyly.