Chapter 9

'Love, is all that I can give to you'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sasha what is that". My eyes are wide and I feel like passing out.

"Uh-Uh-Um". She stutters with every word.I walk over to Nanami and her red and orange tail glistens under the water. Rubbing my hand over it, it feels slimy. I pull my hand back quickly.

"My mate is a fish". I sneer.

"I'm glad she almost died". Sasha looks at me shocked.

"Xander what the hell is wrong with you".

'TAKE IT BACK YOU STUPID HUMAN'. My wolf growls in my head. I walk out slamming the door.

"XANDER". I hear my mother screaming angrily.

'Shoot!'.

'YOU STUPID HUMAN'. My wolf shuts off our connection.

I walk out of the room quickly trying to get out of my mothers war path. I shift into my pure as night black wolf and take off.

'I can't let her hurt anymore I was doing this to save her'.

'Maybe if I'm a jerk she will leave'. I keep running till I get to the waterfall that my parents met at. Sighing I lie down putting my head on my paws.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sit up and I'm on a bed instead of the tub.

"Xander". I whisper quietly since I heard him while I was passed out

***Flashback***

I was falling.suddenly I hear the door open and Sasha and Xander talking.

"Sasha what is that".

"Uh-Uh-Um". She stutters, which confuses me. I hear footsteps walking over to me then a rubbing on my tail. The shock and sparks from Xander instantly disappear .

"My mate is a fish". I can imagine him sneering.

"I'm glad she almost died". My heart breaks into a million tiny pieces.

"Xander what the hell is wrong with you". I hear the door slamming then.

"XANDER". I hear Sasha growling.

"Stupid male".

***End Of Flashback***

Tears threaten to escape from my eyes. I look around at the pale white room and notice Sasha laying down on an uncomfortable looking couch.

"Sasha". She hears her name and jumps up almost immediately. A rebellious tear falls.

"Oh Nanami". She comes over and hugs me tightly.

"Sasha,I wanna go home". Sasha pulls back eyes wide.

"No Nanami please no Xander will come to his senses". Tears start to drip from her eyes.

"Sasha". I wipe one of the tears from her eyes.

"Hey it's gonna be ok". I smile weakly.

"Please don't leave". I look confused.

"Sasha what's so wrong about me leaving". She looks at me silently crying now.

"I lost my mate I don't want you to lose yours". My eyes widen.

'Sasha lost her mate!?'. I grab Sasha pulling her into a hug. Finally she starts sobbing.

"Ryan". I hear her mumble his name a couple of times while crying.

"It's gonna be ok". I sigh knowing now I can't leave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up to a glowing white light, shining right in my eyes from the pond around the waterfall. I look into the water and see a pearl necklace with a letter around it. I walk into the water slowly going towards the necklace and letter slowly.

I pick the letter up with my teeth and run out as fast as I can. I shift back into my human form and open the letter.

'Dear Xander,
Hello son my name is King Poseidon, King of the seven seas .As I see it you are my daughters mate .And my eldest son is your sisters mate who had supposedly been dead for several years. Look, I have been watching you from a distance of course and I do not approve of how you are treating Nanami, I won't make her marry Hayworth but if she comes back without a mate, she will marry him, Please tell her I'm sorry I haven't been the best father but losing her mother, my mate was one of the worst things that could've possibly happened. I don't want her to feel the pain I have felt please take care of her

~Poseidon'.

P.S. Give her this necklace, it was her mothers.

I look at the part where Sasha's mate is still alive.

'How is that possible'. My wolf paces in my head worrying about what happened to my mates mother.

"Oh Nanami". I race back to the pack house in wolf form clutching the letter and necklace.

 I race back to the pack house in wolf form clutching the letter and necklace

'ALPHA'.

'What is it Lou'.

'ROUGES'

Hola little ones so Ik I haven't written in awhile but it's been kinda hectic I have a lot to do I got geometry which stinks btws but also idk it just seems like people don't wanna read this anymore I love writing this book it's probably my favorite out of the ones I have written.But for those who do read thank you so much.Also Ik I made Ryan seem like a little kid but he is the eldest. And he is a merman but he noticed the Sparks since his mother was a werewolf but had the pearl necklace that could change her into a mermaid.OK well that's it for now :D

Vote~

Comment~

Follow~

Thx :D ~Lexi