Chapter 5

Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(^Xander😍😍😍😍😍😍)

Eating dinner at the huge table I felt a little bit nervous since I was sitting next to my mate who honestly I just wanted to grab and start making out with.

"So Xander how was training today". I grunted and kept eating.

"Xander just answer her". Nate looks at me. Even though he is my younger brother he is probably the most mature wolf I have ever met.

"It was fine mother". She rolls her eyes then looks at Nanami.

"So dear how long do you think you will be staying with us". Nanami looks at my mother with a little sadness in her eyes.

"I don't know I don't want to go back to my father he will make me marry this rich snobby Prince". Once she says that, I growl loudly. She looks at me confused and a little nervous.

"Sorry, um something got stuck in my throat". My mother raises an eyebrow in my direction then shakes her head and goes back to talking to Nanami.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That dinner was probably the weirdest dinner ever. Xander growled inhumanly when I told him my dad wanted me to get married to Hayworth.

'Weird'. Walking up to my room still thinking of what happened I bump into something solid and a good kind of spark shoots through my body.

"Ow!" Looking up rubbing my head I see Xander looking at me with concern.

"Are you alright". I nod and let him help me up, when another spark shoots through my hand as soon as we make contact.

"What are you doing to me". I take my hand away from his.

"Are you talking about the Sparks?". I nod.

"Oh well um..". He looks down slightly and backs away a bit.

"XANDER COME DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT". I look up at Xander and see him looking a bit relieved.

"Well I got to go I will tell you about what happened later". I watch him run down the stairs then I turn around and finish walking to my room.
~
~
~
~
'Looking up I see my mother.

"Mom".Smiling I try to swim to her but she keeps getting farther and farther away.

"MOM WAIT UP". Then I see it, The ship.

"MAMA WATCH OUT". I see the net fall on her but out of no where a wave sends her flying towards the rocks and with the net connected to her body she can't move. I scream as I see her about to hit the rocks.

"NOO".'
~
~
~
~
"NANAMI WAKE UP".I feel myself being shaken. Opening my eyes I see Xander looking at me with a lot of concern.

"Xander". Before I can stop them the tears flow freely and I start to cry.

"It's ok Nanami". A strong arm wraps itself around my waist and brings me closer to Xander.

"It's going to be ok". I bury my head in his chest and cry about the loss of my mother while Xander whispers sweet things into my ear.

AWEE Xander and Nanami sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G. Wow I'm mature well hope you guys liked this chapter :D ~Lexi