Chapter 8

'I would rather die knowing you than die not knowing you at all'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'What have I done'.

'YOU STUPID HUMAN YOU COULD'VE KILLED HER'. Sighing I look at my mate lying in the hospital bed.

"God I'm so stupid".

"Your right you are". Right at that moment my mother puts her hand on my shoulder.

"What were you thinking!".

"I wasn't thinking, and I feel like a complete bastard". My mother scoffs just as my sister walks in.

"You stupid asshole". I turn around and see the black circling into her eyes.

"Sasha calm down". She growls lowly.

"Get out Xander, it's better if she wakes up with someone who hasn't betrayed her". Sasha pushes past me when I get up and sits where I was just sitting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I watch my brother leave his mates room.

"Oh Nanami what am I going to do with Xander". I sigh. Tracing my finger across her arm I see it sparkle like a scale. Seeming confused but a bit intrigued I dab some water on her arm, but some flicks onto her legs and a tail forms in place of her tail.

"Oh my god".

"MOM COME IN HERE". My mother rushes in.

"So it's true, it's gorgeous". My mother comes over to her and runs her hand over Nanami's tail.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sit up quickly gasping for breath.

"I can't breath". Sasha looks around panicking then picks me up and runs me to a bathroom with a huge bathtub. She fills the tub up with water and I plunge under gasping for breath.

"Oh my god are you ok". I nod then gasp.

"CRAP YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO SEE THIS". I pull the small little potion and drop a drop in my mouth and I can breath above water then I jump out of the tub and start drying off.

"Sasha tell me the truth why does Xander obsess over me and what was that pain". Sasha's eyes widen.

"Uh uh uh ummm......We are Werewolves and Xander is your mate". My eyes widen.

"What do you mean". She sighs.

"You are Xander's Soulmate meaning you can't resist each other and you were made for each other".

"Is that why when I first saw him I wanted to.....". I blush. Sasha notices and giggles but nods.

"And what was that pain that made me pass out". Sasha looks down.

"Um It meant.....Xander had s-s-sex with another wolf". My eyes widen and my heart breaks.

"What is this feeling Sasha, the one that makes me wanna cry in pain". Tears have already started falling.

"Sasha what is this".My heart beats faster and faster, the panic starts to build and I start falling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'MATE STRESSED GO FIND MATE'. My wolf goes crazy in my head sensing my mate in a frenzy. Running to her room I see the bathroom door locked, yet when I try opening it. Its locked.

"NANAMI OPEN THE DOOR".

"XANDER??". I hear Sasha inside the bathroom then the sound of the door bring unlocked. Opening the door I see my unconscious mate with.....a tail?

MEHH I SORRIEH I have been writing but I b focusing on school work. :3 Welp cya in the next chapter baiiii~Lexi