Chapter 3

' life is to short,so kiss slowly,laugh insanely,love truly, and forgive quickly'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Swimming quietly out of my window I look back at my room knowing in the morning Sarah will wake up, come into my room and notice I'm missing. Sighing I swim up to the surface, over to some rocks and change into a human. My tail disappears and I'm left naked. Looking down at my foot I see a tattoo that shows I'm a mermaid but most humans don't know about mermaids so. Walking around on the beach I notice a man walking with a woman into the woods.

"Hey excuse me!". Running up to them the woman looks at me shocked seeing as I'm naked. The man gives me a lustful gaze though.

"May I help you dear were you raped!".I laugh.

"No I was just wondering if I could have some shelter and some clothes". The woman nods vigorously.

"Follow me". She grabs me by the hand and brings me to a humongous white mansion with a vintage style. Looking around I see males and females, the males giving me lustful gazes and some woman glaring others throwing confused glances my way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'the beach and hibiscus flowers that's what I smelled'. My wolf yips inside of me excited for something.

'MATE MATE MATE MATE'. Looking for my mother I find her in her room dressing a girl with long blonde hair with pink highlights in a long white summer dress. My eyes pop out of their sockets as I take in my mate.

"Nanami darling may I curl your hair". She smiles at my mother and one look into those gorgeous blue eyes and I'm In love.

'NO NO IM NOT IN LOVE'.

'YOU BETTER LOVE MY MATE' . My wolf growls at me inside my brain. Waiting at the door I listen to my mother and mate talk. While waiting Cecilia comes along,

"Hey baby what ya doing". I look at her and put my finger to my lips. She looks inside the room and sneers.

"Who is she". I look at my mate then to Cecilia.

"No one special". I grumble then start walking to my room.

"Baby where are you going".

"To my room now leave me alone Cecilia".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hearing my son standing outside talking to Cecilia I start asking Nanami about her home life.

"Well for starters I'm a mermaid".My eyes widen.

"You are really a mermaid dear"? Nanami laughs,

"Yes I am". My eyes widen,

"I thought mermaids were extinct". Nanami looks at me confused.

"Who told you we were extinct".I looked out the window towards the sea.

"My ex boyfriend before he disappeared at sea". Nanami's eyes widen,

"What was his name".

"Ronald why". Nanami's jaw drops,

"I'm supposed to marry his son". My eyes widen.

"Ronald is still alive?". Nanami's nods and my heart flutters but then drops realizing he must be with another woman.

"Of course". Tears start to drip from my eyes.

"Why are you crying". I shake my head.

"I'm dearly sorry I must have the wrong Ronald, my Ronald died at sea". Nanami looks suspicious but nods.

"Alright dear well let's go meet the family".

I SAWWIEH to people's that read this I has writers block already but I SHALL GET MURE INSPIRATION alright well cya later
:3