Chapter 4

Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(^Nanami)

After talking with rose I looked at myself in the mirror twirling around in the dress but stumbling a bit since I'm not used to feet. While getting up after accidentally falling, a knock sounds on the door. Looking at the door I get up slowly and carefully.

"Coming". Opening the door I see a man outside my door in a suit with a woman holding onto his arm.

"May I help you sir?". He looks me up and down,

"My mother wants you downstairs".I look at him confused.

"Who is your mother". He laughs.

"Sorry I thought she would've introduced me, my name is Nathan and this is my wife Abigail, My mother is Rose". Abigail smiles at me,

"It's nice to meet you Nanami".

"And you Abigail". Nathan looks at Abigail with love in his eyes then looks back at me.

"Alright let's get going,My mother hates waiting". I giggle then make my way downstairs with Nathan and Abigail and once we get to the dining room I see the sexiest man I will ever see with his gorgeous blue eyes and light brunette hair that I would love to run my fingers through.

'Oh god wth am I thinking'.

"Ah Nanami" I see Rose walking over and I smile.

"I see you have met Nathan and Abigail, Well this is my other son Xander, and my daughter Sasha". A girl with brown hair walks over to me smiling.

"Hai I'm Sasha it's so nice to meet you". I smile.

"Thank you it's nice meeting you to". Looking over I look at Xander and see he has some blonde bimbo all over him. When Rose sees this her sweet demeanor becomes livid.

"CECILIA DIDNT I TELL YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM MY SON". The girl Cecilia I'm
guessing looks at her blankly.

"I'm sorry but no I don't remember you ever saying that". Looking at Rose her eyes turn black instantly confusing me. Rose grabs Cecilia by the hair who starts kicking and screaming.

"STAY OUT OF THIS HOUSE". She throws Cecilia out of the house and I giggle quietly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sitting there waiting for Nate and Abby to bring down Nanami I look at my mom.

"Mom why did you let that girl inside".

"Because I knew she was your mate". My eyes widen.

"How did you know!".She turns and looks at me.

"Xander I know everything". Hearing chatter and laughter I look back towards the window. Noticing my mates presence my mother introduces her to me and Sasha.

"Hai I'm Sasha it's nice to meet you"."Thank you it's nice meeting you to". At that moment Cecilia comes over to me sitting on my lap and kissing me. Feeling uncomfortable I try and get away but her long damn nails dig into my neck.

"CECILIA DIDNT I TELL YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM MY SON". Thanking my mother through our mind-link I try and push Cecilia off but she hangs on.

"I'm sorry but no I don't remember you ever saying that". My mother rushes over grabs Cecilia by her hair and she starts kicking and screaming.

"STAY OUT OF THIS HOUSE". My mother throws Cecilia out and a small giggle comes from my mates mouth and I can feel my arousal.

'Gosh darn pumpernickel seeds I'm gonna need to take a cold shower'. My wolf laughs inside my head.

'Dammit'

OMG IDK IF I DID 2 CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY GAHHHH THANKS FOR READING :D