Chapter 17

• Carter •

"Justin, I am not getting on that thing." I cross my arms and stare wide-eyed at the red motorbike in front of me.

"C'mon," Justin pouts. "Usher let me borrow it. Better make the most of it." He throws his leg over the bike, patting the other half of the seat behind him.

I shake me head, taking a step back. "No way! Have you ever even driven one of those before?!"

Justin chuckles. "No...but I can learn. C'mon, Cart. I'll drive you home."

"Justin, that thing's a death trap!" I fuss.

He reaches out for my hand and takes it, pulling me closer. "You'll be safe with me. You're always safe with me." He motions to the back. "Hop on."

I bite my lip but jump on anyways, my arms instinctively wrapping themselves around Justin's waist.

"What about a helmet?!" I question.

"Don't have one."

"But-"

"Hold on." He orders.

I hold onto him tighter, resting my head on his back and squeezing my eyes shut as I hear the engine start.

"Here we go!" Justin says and I squeal. I can feel the wind on my face already as he rides through the streets.

I keep my eyes shut the entire time, praying to make it home safely.

"And..." Justin brings the motorbike to a stop. "Safe."

I peek through my eyelids, expecting to see my house. But instead I see that he's parked in front of some studio-like building.

"Where are we?" I ask him, slowly getting off the motorbike.

"Def Jam Studios. I want to show you something." He hops off and wounds his fingers around mine, leading me towards the building.

He takes a small key out of his pocket and unlocks the front doors, stepping instead. He leads me to a door with 'Justin Bieber' engraved on it. I follow him inside to find the room to be some kind of recording studio.

"What is it you wanna show me?" I question him.

"I wrote something," He tells me and then smiles. "For you."

I blush as he grabs what looked like a CD off a table and handed it to me.

"Listen to this whenever you need me and I'm not around." He whispers. "It'll keep you with me even when I'm not physically with you."

I smile, pressing my lips to his cheek. "I love you."

He grins. "I love you more than you'll ever imagine." He responds and flops down on a small couch leather couch, pulling me onto his lap.

He takes me off guard when he begins to sing, singing the lyrics into my ear while carressing my cheek.

"You've got that smile, That only heaven can make. I pray to God everyday, That you keep that smile..." He gives me a soft kiss on my neck before continuing. "Yeah, you are my dream, There's not a thing I won't do. I'll give my life up for you, Cos you are my dream..."

I turn my face, resting my forehead against his.

"...And baby, everything that I have is yours,You will never go cold or hungry. I'll be there when you're insecure, Let you know that you're always lovely. Girl, cos you are the only thing that I got right now..."

His lips meet mine and he kisses me softly inbetween lyrics.

"...One day when the sky is falling, I'll be standing right next to you, Right next to you. Nothing will ever come between us, I'll be standing right next to you, Right next to you..."