Chapter 12

I walked into the bathroom to check on my face and turns out it's not that bad. It hurts really bad but it just has a little bruise on my cheek bone that's it.

I walked out and Zach was back on the couch watching the same show eating the same chips in same same position as earlier. I went over to him and he put his arm around my shoulder as I cuddled up in his chest.

"How's your face?" He said when the show went on commercial.

"It's fine. See." I showed him and he kissed it. He's so sweet even though it kinda hurt. I smiled at kissed his cheek and cuddled into him more.

----------------------

"Babe do you wanna come with the guys and I to a meet and greet in Dallas?" Zach asked looking up from his phone.

"Uhh when?"

"Two weeks. Next week we are going to Dallas to get everything settled before we actually have the meet and greet."

"When does school start?"

"In 3 weeks but I won't be going. Since I'm getting noticed more my mom is making me take online school."

"So you won't be at school to protect me anymore?" I said with a pouty face.

"I know that's not the reason you're sad. You'r sad because you won't be able to see my sexy abs during soccer practice anymore but don't worry babe you can still see me when you get home."

"But what if this guy try's hitting on me and I don't have my semi-strong boyfriend there to tell him to fuck off. I can try myself but remember what happened with Shawn?"

"Stop you're making me feel worse. I don't wanna do online school but I have to. I'm getting noticed more and people at school are gonna annoy the fuck out of me if I go back. Just promise me you'll stay with Ty Ray Marie Jaeveon and Robert for lunch and make sure one of them walks with you to class everyday so no one tries anything they'll regret."

"Fine I promise."

"Great. I love you." He said putting both hands on my cheeks.

"I love you." I grabbed one hand with mine and and kissed the palm before locking our lips together.

"Wait. What did you mean by semi-strong?"

"Don't worry about it."

"But I am strong look." He flexed his arms and kissed both biceps.

"You keep telling yourself that." I laughed and pulled him in for a long warm hug.

"It's my turn to go live. Wanna join?"

"Of course. Let's go." He did his normal routine and the broadcast started. I didn't say anything at first. I just started at the side of his face admiring every feature as he talked. I smiled knowing that I'll never find anyone else in this word that can make me feel the type of way Zach makes me feel. I love him so much.

-------------------------

The Next Day:

I woke up and I was laying on the floor instead of in a bed.

I was very confused as to what happened last night that ended with me on the floor then I remembered that Zach and I were playing truth or dare while broadcasting last night and I guess I got so tired I slept where we were sitting.

I looked over to where Zach was sleeping last night and he was also sleeping on the floor. I looked at his iPad and we were still live. Hopefully they didn't see me sleeping because I'm a very weird sleeper.