Chapter 3

Okay so I have been living here for over a week and I'm loving it here.

I have four best friends and I couldn't ask for anything or anyone better.

Zach is getting more and more fans each day. He's been to two meet and greets here in Texas and I couldn't make either of them because my mom wouldn't by me tickets to go and see him.

I know he could let me in the VIP section but I don't want that. I've never been to a meet and greet so I want to experience one from the crowd. So I'm saving all the money I can to go to those meet and greets (guys idk if you have to pay to go to one or not. I seriously have never been to one. 😳) and support him.

I'm really bored right now. Maybe Marie isn't doing anything. I'll text her.

Okay then I'll ask Zach

Okay then I'll ask Zach. So I went to my window and started to yell his name. We do this a lot.

"Sup Sexy? I mean sup?"

"Haha what are you doing right now?"

"I'm broadcasting. Why? What's up?"

"I wanted to hang out but that's ok. Hey do you think I should try and go live?"

"OMG yes! Ok I'll broadcast for a little longer then I'll get more people to go and watch you. See you later. Window down!"

Ok so I went and change out of my pajamas into some light bluish-grey skinny jeans and t-shirt that said "Well that's not a good sign" and it's a stick figure pointing at a sign that says bad. 😂😂 get it. Sorry.

I didn't put on any shoes since I'm not going anywhere so I just threw on some weird socks I found that had pineapples on them.

Zach texted me like 5 minutes later and told me to go on. So I set up my laptop and logged on.

 So I set up my laptop and logged on

(Ignore the times 😂)

"I'll be right back. I have to go get a surprise for you guys."

I walked down the stairs and opened the door to see Zach standing there on his phone.

"You know the door stays unlocked. You can walk in anytime. Unless my moms here then you'll have to knock."