Chapter 9

2 months later:

A week after I got out of the hospital I started going back to school. It was really hard because people were judging me and I did think about cutting again but Zach was there to help me.

Shawn and I are much closer now and he's always there when I need to talk. He's also dating this really nice girl named Sofie. She's so sweet and she's really pretty. I think her and Shawn are perfect for each other.

This is what happened during the past 2 months. Zach introduced me to 2 more guys that are sponsoring Partyline and they are Edwin and Timmy.

Together with Zach Rudan Nick Edwin

and Timmy

they are 5quad

they are 5quad. Zach and I are back together and AzA and Ty are dating. Marie is dating Nick because Bailey dumped her for a THOT. Rudan is dating this really gorgeous girl named Maddie. Edwin is dating this girl named Wendy. Javeon is dating this girl named Raley. Robert is dating a girl name Cleo. Timmy is dating a gorgeous girl named Andy and Ray is dating this girl named Carrie.

Today we all decided to get together since it's the last day of school and go to the beach. I'm kind of excited to hang out today. We never really do this that much.

We all made it to the beach and all the guys ran to the water. Us girls just laid out our towels and put sunscreen on to tan.

"Cmon Lashea! Come swimming with me Babe!"

"I will in a bit! Let me tan!"

After a while of tanning I felt a shadow hovering over me.

"If you even think about picking me up and throwing on the water Zachary I swear to you you will never be able to have kids because I will rip your sack off and feed it to the Sharks."

After I said that the shadow went away and when I opened my eyes Zach was running back into the water. I decided that I was tanned enough so I just got up and walked into the water. Zach's back was facing me so I went underwater and grabbed his foot and swam away.