And so it begins

Chapter 2

Monday April 2nd

"So is there anything that you would like to talk about in particular Ashley, being that it is our last session together?" She asked readjusting her skirt and taking a seat behind her desk.

"What if I said the dreams have come back?" I asked knowing the answer.

"I'd say you were lying to keep coming here." she said looking into a mirror on her desk, touching up her lipstick.

"Then you'd be right." I said getting up off the couch, (the couch that only a few minutes before I had her screaming my name in ecstasy), and walked over to her.

"Why can't we just like sneak and see each other?" I asked hoping up on her desk.

"Because, it's too risky. I could lose my license."

"I'm 18 Rebbecca, I'm not a kid." I said tracing her jaw line with my finger. She was incredibly hot, 5'9, brunette hair, gray eyes; the perfect combination.

"That's not the point, you were my patient, and people would think that I took advantage of you while you were in a very emotional state. Either way I can't do this anymore anyway, Rob is getting suspicious." Oh did I forget to mention that she's married. I know I'm a bad person but hey, she could have said no on numerous occasions.

"Becca, this has been going on for what, almost six months now and he hasn't figured it out yet. I don't think his little brain can muster up enough strength to think that hard." I said hoping down off the desk.

"Ashley, you know this has been great but, it has to end." She said getting up.

"Where are you going, Doc? We still have 10 minutes left." I said grabbing her hand and pulling her back. I grab the back of her neck pulling her into a deep kiss.

"Ashley," she pleads breaking the kiss. I wasn't listening. I was too focused on what I wanted to do to her, again. I pulled her back into me kissing her jaw line then over to her neck sucking on her pulse point. "Ashley, I can't." she says pulling away from me. Are you kidding me? We were just going at it like 5 minutes ago, now you can't.

"What's wrong?" I ask not really caring just hoping she would tell me so I could get back to what I was doing or was about to do.

"I have another client coming in 5 minutes. You should go." She said wiping the smeared lipstick from below her lip.

"Fine." I said in defeat. "Call me if you change your mind." I added as I was leaving the room. I walked out into the waiting area where her receptionist was giving me a really dirty look. Bitch. She's like the only one that knew about Rebbecca and I. probably because she heard all the screaming and moaning and name calling and figured we couldn't have been talking about my problems. Whatever. She won't tell anyone. She was way too afraid of me.

I walked into the parking lot about to get in my car when I got a text. I took my phone out of my pocket and read it. It was Kyla; she wanted to know if I could pick her up from school. I texted her back, yeah. I mean I had nothing else to do today. Might as well. I got in my car and drove to her school. I got there about 10 minutes before they actually let out so I just sat in the car and waited. I listened to my The Fray CD while I waited.

There they are. Damn there are a lot of cute people at this High School. Maybe I should have gone here. "Hey Ash," Kyla yelled as she waved and ran over to me.

"Hey big head how was school?" I asked opening the door and getting inside.

"Cool, seniors don't really do much this time of year." She replied doing the same. Even though I was only three months older than her, I still treated her like a LITTLE sister. "Hey Ash, can my friend Spencer come over?" she asked me as I was putting the car in gear.