Friends, Ex's, and Surprises

Chapter 12

Wednesday April 18th

Its been three days since I talked to Gabby. She won't return my phone calls and when I go over she either gets her brother or mother to say she isn't there which I know is a lie. I hate the fact that me having a girlfriend that isn't her, is ruining our friendship it really sucks. On the other hand Spencer and I are doing great. I actually like having her as a girlfriend believe it or not. But I must admit I'm also talking to this other girl. Nothing serious but I always have to have a back up. Josie has been calling me non stop for the simple fact that I haven't called her for sex in like five days. I'm content with Spencer right now. So we've been hanging out all the time and shes growing on me more everyday.

2:37p.m

"I have a surprise for you tonight." I tell her as we are laying on my bed looking at t.v.

"What is it?" She ask looking up at me. We've been in bed all day just holding each other and watching t.v. I think Kyla is kind of mad that I've stolen her best friend and now she has no one to hang out with.

"If I tell you it wouldn't be a surprise now would it." I say smiling at her.

"Then why did you even bring it up?"

"Because I just wanted you to know that tonight I have a surprise for you." A really good one.

"Okay." She smiles then lays her head back down on my chest and watches the t.v again.

There is a knock on the door.

"Come in." Its daddy. Wait, its the middle of the afternoon on a Wednesday, what is my dad doing home before ten.

"Hey sweetie. Hey Spencer."

"Hey dad, what are you doing here. You didn't get fired did you?" I ask jokingly.

"No I didn't get fired I left some paper work so I came back to get it."

"Oh." Still not sure what this has to do with me.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" Uh-oh this cant be good.

"Yeah, sure." I say getting up and following him out my door and down the hall. "Whats up?" I ask.

"I see you and Spencer are getting along pretty well." Oh! This talk.

"Yeah, we're actually doing pretty good." I tell him truthfully.

"So you haven't cheated on her with lets say Josie?" What kind of question is that dad.

"No."

"Well she's downstairs and she looks pretty pissed." Dammit. What is she doing here. Who let her in!

"Thanks for the heads up dad."

"No problem sweetie. But I have to ask, is Spencer the only person in your life right now?" Kinda.

"Well theres this other girl name Jasmine but is nothing serious, we're just talking." He's giving me a look right now and I know what he wants to ask.

"No dad, we haven't slept together." He lets out a sigh of relief. He cares about my happiness and thats why I love him so much.

"What happened between you and Gabby? I haven't seen her in a few days."

"She's not happy about Spencer and I and I don't know what to do about the whole situation."

"It'll work itself out honey, just give her some time she'll come around."

"I hope so. I guess I should go handle Josie."

"Okay sweetie. I'll see you tonight."

"K, daddy. Love you."

"Love you too pumpkin."

I went downstairs and sure enough Josie was sitting there looking pissed as hell. I needed to get rid of her and fast. I did not want Spencer walking down here and they get into it.

"Ashley, why haven't you been returning my phone calls?" She ask getting up off the couch.

"I've been busy." Aubrey is sitting on the couch watching t.v. She probably let her in knowing Spencer and I were upstairs.

"What do you mean you've been busy. Since when are you too busy for me?" When am I not?

"Aubrey you mind?"

"Uh, I was here first. Why don't you go to your room and talk. Oh right you have another girl in there." Now do you see why I don't like her. Bitch.

"WHAT!" This is not going to be good. Aubrey is smirking. Asshole.

"Josie, look you're not my girlfriend we were strictly cut buddies and you knew that from the beginning." That was kind of harsh. She's smiling why is smiling.

"You're a fucking douche you know that. You use girls and then dump them to the curb." That is so not true. Okay, maybe a little.

"Whatever, look just go okay. I have company and I don't have time to deal with you right now."

"Does your little friend know that you're a slut?" Okay, if one more person calls me that.

"Josie just go."

"Fuck you Ashley." Okay why is she running up the stairs. Shit, Spencer! She runs up to my room and burst in the door. I hear Spencer yell something before I get there.

"Ashley, who is this?"

"She's no one she was just leaving."

"Actually, I'm her ex and you will be too. She uses girls and throws them away you're going to end up just another number in her little black book." I don't even fucking have a black book.

Its red.

But that's besides the point.

"Josie leave!" I'm pissed now. I guess Kyla heard all the yelling because she ran down the hall to my room.

"Whats going on?" She asks coming into my room. "Josie what the hell are you doing here?" Alright Ky! Get on her.

"None of your damn business." Wrong move Josie.

"Who the fuck are you talking to? You need to get the hell out of our house."

"You know what. I'm out of here. I don't need this shit!" Thank God. She's storming out and I hope she knows I'm not chasing after her. Kyla looks at me and Spencer then leaves. I look at Spencer and she giving me a please don't tell me you used to sleep with that crazy chick look. Wish I could say that.

"Spencer, those things she said..." I start. She cuts me off.

"I don't care, it doesn't matter. You're with me now and I know that you would never hurt me." Not intentionally anyway. She smiles and I return one. She's perfect. I hope I can stay true to her.

"So... you should go get ready. Because we have a big night tonight." I hope I didn't just give it away. She smiles then hops off the bed leaves the room. Nothing is going to ruin my surprise for her tonight...