The Party, The Ex, and The Talk

Chapter 3

Friday April 6th

"Okay honey, so your father and I are going to be gone the entire weekend, no parties and no girl company okay." She said kissing me on my forehead, opening the front door.

"Mom, seriously, what if Gabby wants to come over?" Gabby's my best friend, but we hook up sometimes. She's straight though, well at least she says she is. I'm the only girl she's ever been with, and the only girl she will ever be with according to her. "What about my girlfriend what if she wants to come over?"

"Ashley sweetie, you don't have a girlfriend." Damn her for knowing me so well. "Look Gabby and Aiden can come over but that's it. And I think Kyla is having company. Spencer I think." she said kissing me again and leaving out the door. My brother and sister are out with friends, which is usually what they do on Friday's. Wait what? Spencer is coming? Shit!

7:30p.m

"Kyla." I yelled up the stairs.

"What?" She asked walking to the stairs and leaning over.

"What do you want to eat?"

"I don't know. Pizza I guess."

"Okay." I yelled up to her then went in the kitchen to order it. Gabby and Aiden are coming over so I ordered to large chesses and a beef and black olives.

"Can I borrow your car to go pick up Spencer?" Kyla asked running into the kitchen.

"No way, take the jeep." I said getting up from the table and going into the living room.

"Come on Ash, your car is cooler." She insisted.

"I don't care Kyla; you're not taking my car." I assured her.

"Fine," she said in defeat.

"Wait why can't she bring herself?" I asked.

"She doesn't have a car, she's getting one for her 17th birthday next month." she told me walking into the kitchen to grab the keys to the jeep.

"So you're hanging out with underclassmen now?" I asked chaffing.

"Actually she's a senior, she skipped a grade." That explains a lot.

"Whatever." I said not knowing what else to say.

"Later." She said walking out the door. So she's like some freaky genius girl like Gabriella off High school musical.

Doorbell. Pizza guy. I paid him and took the pizza in the kitchen. I got a text from Gabby. 'We're outside turd, come open the door. And I see you bought pizza. Thanks because I was starving.' I run to the front door to let them in.

"So are we having a party or what?" Aiden asked walking in behind Gabby.

"Can't, mom said no parties." I told him shutting the door behind them.

"Since when do you listen to your parents?" Gabby asked flopping down on the couch.

"Since my birthday is in three months and I want a party." I told them sitting down in the recliner.

"Dude, they won't care. Stop being a lame." Aiden barked.

"Shut up." I said throwing a pillow at him, then getting up to go in the kitchen.

"Come on, I want to parrrrtay!" he said jumping up and following me.

"Well go parrrrrrtay at your own house."

"I would but the 'rents are home all weekend." he explained grabbing a slice of pizza out of the box.

"I don't know, if my parents find out, I'm done for." Damn this peer pressure.