Hot Date

Chapter 5

10:42 p.m

"So your sister's gay?" Spencer asked Kyla sitting down on the bed. Kyla was in the bathroom brushing her teeth.

"Uh, bi actually. Why?" she asked curiously.

"Nothing just... nothing." Spencer said sounding nervous.

Kyla rinsed out her mouth then joined Spencer on the bed. "You wouldn't have asked if it was nothing." Kyla said pulling the covers back.

"Does she go out on 'hot date's' often?" Spencer asked joining Kyla at the top of the bed.

"She probably doesn't even have a date. She's probably just going over one of her many girl toy's house." Kyla said jokingly. Spencer grew quiet. "OMG! Please, please tell me you don't like her?" Kyla said really hoping she was right. Spencer didn't say anything. "You so do. Spence, no offense to my sister or whatever because I love her and everything but she's kind of a slut. Like she'll fuck anything with a pussy, seriously."

"I didn't say I liked her. I just..." Spencer started.

"You just nothing! Look, my sister is and has never been good at relationships she'll just hurt you and you're my best friend I don't want to see you get hurt." Kyla said getting under the covers and grabbing the remote off the nightstand. "Please tell me you won't go there." Kyla begged.

"Yeah, I promise." Spencer said joining Kyla under the covers. Kyla turned on the t.v.

Josie's house 11:01 p.m

"What took you so long?" Josie asked me as I entered her house.

"I'm a minute late Josie, calm down." Fuck this girl is needier than I am.

"Where are your parents this weekend?" I asked as she led me up the stairs to her room.

"I don't know. With family in Chicago I think." She said as we got to her room.

"How can you not know where your parents are?" I asked her taking a seat on her bed.

"I really don't care as long as they're not here." She said closing the door.

"Where's your brother?" Like I care. Why am I conversing with her, that's not what I came here for.

"Out," She said simply, walking over to me and taking off my jacket. She leaned forward and kissed me, hard. Now this is what I'm talking about. I laid back on the bed and she gets on top of me straddling me not breaking the kiss.

I sit up to take off my shirt. "Fuck" I yell in annoyance. Fucking shirt's too tight and I can't get it off. She helps me. Pulling it up and over my head. Then her own. She lays me back down reconnecting our lips in a lust filled kissed. Reaching one hand down in between us to unfasten my pants. She pulls them off and throws them on the side of the bed. I reach my hands behind her back to unclasp her bra, she breaks the kiss briefly to take it off and toss it to the side. She moves the kiss from my lips to my neck sucking on my pulse point. I'm so going to have a passion mark. She starts kissing a trail down my stomach and over my panties that are now soaked with my juices. She puts her fingers under the band of my underwear and pulls them down. She then takes off her pants and underwear and positions herself back between my legs.

She brings our lips together for another kiss before returning to my now uncovered soaked center. She takes one long lick and I moan loudly. She is now circling my clit with her tongue driving me insane.

"Oh Fuck," I moan aloud. She looks up at me, smiles then placing her head back down between my legs. This time putting her tongue all the way inside me. She thrust it inside me slowly, stroking my inner walls. I'm finding it hard to breathe at this point. I pull her head up so that we are now face to face. I kiss her intensely tasting myself on her tongue. She breaks the kiss.