Chapter Five- The Dream

I could smell his after shave and feel his muscles along my body since I’m once again is in my boxer shorts and tank top. But no, that’s impossible, I’m asleep!

How can he be here? I think and immediately tense up.

 “Sshhh, I won’t hurt you” I hear him breath.

It is him! That’s his voice, but why can’t I see him?

I voice my question and immediately after, the blind fold is pulled off my face.

“What was that for?” I huff. “It’s not like I’d know where the hell I am anyway, I’m dreaming for Gods sakes! And speaking of dreaming, what the hell are you doing in my dream?” I glare up at him ignoring the warm tingling happening where ever his body touches mine.

 When I do look at him though I instantly regret it as I am hit by how handsome he is. “Can you get off me?” I try pushing him away. He tsks disapprovingly and smirks, “Now why would I want to do that?” he puts his face closer to mine. “I’m rather enjoying myself”

“Yes well, I’d normally have a date before I get this close to a guy” I say stubbornly, but truth is, I haven’t been on a date; yes I’ve been this close to a guy, but only when kicking his ass. not even with my only ex-boyfriend, I never felt comfortable with him so we never went out on a real date.

 Folding my arms I wait for him to remove himself from my breathing space. But he doesn’t. Of course he doesn’t, he’s a jerk!

"What do you want?” I look up at him again to see him looking at me thoughtfully. “So you’re saying if I ever want to get this close to you again, I’d have to take you out on a date?” he says instead.

“You know, you have a way of answering questions with a question and it’s really getting on my nerves, so once again I’ll ask nicely before I beat it out of you, what are you doing here?” I bite out.

“Woah, slow down there”

He puts his hand on the wall behind me, freeing me in a way but I was still trapped against him.

“I’m here to talk to you of course”

 “Why? The only people that can get into another’s dream are people like me and only when they think of the person before they go to sleep… and has something of theirs, so what do you have of mine?” I tip my head back against the wall to get a better look at him.

“I think you have it the other way around. YOU came into MY dream.” He trails his fingers up my arm slowly and my breath catches, “Granted I may have been thinking of you subconsciously but as you said you have to have an item of the other dreamer which you do” he brings his head down and blows on my collar bone all the way to my ear, “for if I remember correctly, you still have my jacket” he whispers and pulls back.

 My face is flushed, breathing erratic and my heart rate is going a mile a minute. He looks at me, his grey eyes now stormy, it seems like there are actual clouds in them.

“So beautiful” he says and touches the corner of my eyes which I think has turned gold even if that has never happened before.

 When I realize this I snap. “Stop it! Tell me what you want to say and leave me alone. I’m throwing your jacket out tomorrow, so you may want to buy a new one.”

 “Okay fine.” he rolls his eyes.

 “I wanted to tell you not to suppress it,” he turns serious, “because if you do it’ll be disaster; it’ll lead to death and destruction, you have to learn how to control it before it controls you.” 

I scoff quietly, what is this? The Wizard of Oz or something like that?

 “How do you know about me? What are you talking about?” I demand.

“So many questions and so little time,” he smirks. “I suggest that you don’t throw away that jacket if you want any answers, it’s my favorite” he looks at me up and down and then speaks, “you should really think about not wearing bras more often…” I gasp, eyes narrowed.

“You don’t need them” he winks and before I can kick him in the hoo-hahs, he’s gone.

Infuriating man!

I wake up with a gasp and take in my surroundings… im still in the hotel and I see no signs of Mystery Guy. Slowing my erratic heart beat and wiping the thin sheen of sweat from my face, I look up from my spot on the ground and try to make out the blurry red numbers of the side table.

6.45

Not a lot of time passed since I dropped down to sleep, but I couldn’t do anything about it now. I’m wide awake after that dream so it seems  I won’t be getting back to sleep anytime soon. I quietly get off the floor covered in blankets.

Amber graciously offered to take the floor saying that I was a guest that looks like she needs her sleep. I promptly refused though and instead made myself comfortable on the floor.

Creeping past a sleeping Amber I grab my toothbrush and my clothes and head for the bathroom. Might as well get ready and make breakfast to say thank you to amber for allowing me to crash at her house.

Now all I have to figure out how to tell my story and why the hell does Mystery Man make me feel so scrambled that I didn’t even bother asking for a name!

*Oh Christopher, wanna visit my dreams please? #fans self#*