Chapter 22 The Rift Slices Real Deep

Will Riker was rather impressed with Nariseer and her sidekick Tarkan for their ability too get the remainder of the Pirdrani teams into the two semi's with the special packages riding inside the trailer's. Will's team were rather more than happy too exchange places with the Pirdrani piling into two of the four Hummers in short order. Will knew all too well that many of those in Will's ranks were having a few reservations about these deadly toys that Bishop Singer had them guarding for so freaking long. About eight Pirdrani then Nariseer and Tarkan found places in one of the other two Hummers. While Nariseer had explained her plan too him Will Riker had fully expected Dulsllian too be more of a major pain in the arse as Tarkan informed him that Nariseer ordered the majority of the Pirdrani force were too now take control of their precious but deadly cargo.

At first Dulsllian snared back at Tarkan upon receiving the order from her aid and not Nariseer herself. "It's about time too make that move sense we are coming so close too the battle jump site. The human's were only a distraction too those members in the Pirdrani group that knew their true mission here on this little planet." Dulsllian had voiced his displeasure with the High Command upon their decision too acquire this lowly planet. The resources were depleting rapidly and the population wasn't worth anything too anyone in the galaxy as these humans were not even on the same lever as the cattle that would make more of a true profit for the Pirdrani. Dulsllian received a non too gentle slap on the wrist from those in the High Command for his disobedience of a given order from the High Command. In no uncertain terms They informed him that Nariseer had proposed a decent plan showing the profitable resources that Earth had making as those idiots on the Council saw it be a good venture too undertake. It was at that moment that Dulsllian began too sense that there was more too Nariseer's plan than most of the members in the High Command could see clearly. But after Dulsllian gave it some very deep precise forethought he informed Tarkan that he was OK with Nariseer's orders and that he would carryout her orders without question. Tarkan warily eyed Dulsllian for the low down back stabbed Tarkan knew him too be not trusting the bastard in this life cycle or the next. Tarkan knew Dulsllian and certain members of the High Command had their own secret agenda in the works. That one theory alone was why Tarkan followed Nariseer wanting deeply himself too break away from The High Command find a peaceful planet and live out his remaining life cycle with some semblance of ease. Dulsllian made his way too the back of the lead truck with no more protest. Tarkan would finally be over joyed too leave Dulsllian in the dust. Tarkan continued too eye Dulsllian till he was completely out of sight then turned on his heels making hast for the second vehicle he and a preious few remaining Pirdrani would be taking two of the four remaining Hummer's for their own transportation. Tarkan went straight first and located Nariseer who was getting ready with Riker too get into the lead Hummer. He quickly gave her a sit rep telling her that Dulsllian appeared at least on the surface of things to be receptive too the order Tarkan had relayed and that they were soon preparing too move out. They were presently thirty too forty five minutes out from their objective which had every Pirdrani soldier in their own little group ready and primed for their new set of mission perimeters. Course as Tarkan turned on his heels walking away he also said a prayer under his breath hoping the Hummer Dulsllian was riding in would be hit by the nearest meteor passing by over this strange little blue planet. Tarkan also added into saying a prayer that he preferably hoped that the meteor hit directly over the seat Dulsllian would be riding in. Tarkan made his ride with Riker and Nariseer in quick order.
Once in the suv Tarkan in turn informed Nariseer that Dulsllian was going too be taking one of the remaining Hummer's for himself as he did not want too ride in either one of the semi's . Will looked over toward Tarkan a satisfied look in his eyes. "Good that leaves the other one for ourselves and the rest of our own combined teams now." Will tapped Roni his second in command on the shoulder as he sat behind the steering wheel of their Hummer. "Move out my Friend." Will gave the order which Roni acknowledged with a swift nod. "But be prepared too act on mine or Nariseer's orders. Also just in case this all goes side ways on us as well Roni you are too assume Command then get everyone the Hell out of harms way." Roni glanced over at Will but said nothing giving yet another quick nod of acknowledgment. Roni stepped down on the gas the second Hummer with mostly Nariseer's loyal team inside it following close behind. Will Riker took a tablet from the proffered hands of one of his team mates. He leaned the screen over towards Nariseer so that she too could see. The view on the screen showed the entire convoy from the view of an aerial drone that Will had launched when they had stopped this last time on the side of the road. The small aerial drone gave them a clear view for several miles in front as well as behind the moving convoy. This little techno toy gave them a perfect early warning sign of anything coming up on them while they had been stopped. It was going too follow along from the air keeping the convoy abreast of any problems that might try and creep up on them as the moved along. Will also intended using the drone too help him and Nariseer view the path they would take when it appeared giving them their own little clear shot too wander out of the convoy going too move on their own personal mission. Will was watching closely too make sure that both semi's pulled away from where they had stopped moving slowly coming up too speed with the Hummer's. Dulsllian was in the last Hummer in the line of four while Will and Nariseer were in the first. Their position at the front of the line made it easy for them too take the road they desired when it should happen too appeared. The million dollar question was exactly when the Hell would that certain road woulf show itself too Will and his newly combined team.