Chapter 32

Now I already know y'all thotties have seen that video in the multimedia (up top). lol I'm kidding but I know y'all have seen that 'Bae do you like it when I?' video like EVERYWHERE, like me. I saw it a couple weeks ago and thought the guy in the passengers seat looked familiar, then when I saw it again today somebody tagged their pages on Facebook. I knew he looked familiar for a reason. The sexy guy in the passengers seat is the guy who plays Theodore. His name is Kid Lucas :)

Oh and I did an onsite today at school. I got into the school and I got a scholarship. :)

Lindsey

I scrunched up my face, disgusted, while I watched Theodore basically lick his plate clean like a dog. I knew Mama was pissed and based off of what her and Daddy had been telling me the past few days, I knew he wasn't eating enough and I knew they weren't letting him out of the house so I took him out to Outback Steak House for dinner so he could get something to eat before he goes back home. He claims he hasn't eaten much in the past three days that he's been on punishment and I felt bad about it.

I hate the way I feel about this but I have a soft spot for Theodore. He can be the biggest asshole in the world and say whatever he can to hurt me but he's my little brother, even though he doesn't act like it, and I love him a lot. And I just feel bad when I see him being mistreated or even getting in trouble. I feel like, as his big sister, I always need to jump in and help him since that's what he did for me back in high school. After the whole Luther incident, Theodore was really strong and stood by my side no matter what. He was always there to protect me back then, and still is now, and I feel like I owe him something. Like it's my job to jump in and be captain-save-a-hoe for him all the time.

"So what's been going on at the house the past few days besides you being on punishment?"

He looked up from his bloomin' onions and wiped his mouth. "How would I know? Mama's got me locked down in my room so tight that there's a motion censor that's on this camera she has set up in my so that if I move after like 10 at night, her and Dad will get an alarm because it thinks I'm tryna sneak out or something. It went off last night, and I didn't know since I couldn't hear it, and they busted in on me when I was in the bathroom."

My eyes widened. "Are you serious? What did they say?"

"They told me to get back in the bed. I couldn't even finish taking a shit or even wipe my ass. They stood there and watched me pull my draws back up, wash my hands and get back in the bed. That's the most action I've had in the past few days."

"Have you came out of your room or gone outside?"

He shook his head. "Nah. They even put bars on my bedroom windows and locked them with this key so I can't get any fresh air. I've been stuck in my bedroom for the past three days with nothing to do but stare at the walls. I can't even sleep during the day 'cause Mama said I should be sitting up reflecting on how much of a disappointment I am and how much she hates me."

I sighed. I get Mama's mad and I'd be pissed too if my son was as care less as T3 and got a girl pregnant but I would never tell him I hate him. I could never imagine myself hating Daniel just because he made one mistake. Now, Theodore's mistake is a huge mistake that he's gonna have to deal with for the rest of his life but she doesn't have to hate him over it. She can be disappointed over it, because I am too, but there's nothing any of us can do about it at this point. We can't get rid of a baby so we're just gonna have to live with Theodore's mistakes and move on.

"Mama doesn't hate you," I told him. "She's just saying that because she's pissed off and disappointed that you got Nicole pregnant and you're only 16. I'm disappointed in you too but I don't hate you. You made a mistake, everybody makes mistakes. I see you've cleared all the food in front of you. Don't tell me you're not eating."