Chapter 4

Some of you guys said I've been being kind of mean, and I think I have too. I'm sorry.

And I might have to go on a little hiatus too. My Mom said she wanted me to have this entire series on Amazon by the end of the summer or she's going to make me go to some ACT camp. lol So, I'm gonna need to edit these books. I'm half way done with Nobody's Business, so I guess it should be easy after that book.

And I know everybody says they always forget and have to go all the way back to the beginning once I tell who it is at the beginning of the chapter, so I'll just put it here. THEODORE'S ON THE SIDE. And I hope you guys can see the picture this time. If the picture doesn't work, then the person playing T3 is Kelly Oubre Jr.

Theodore III

I stood in my mirror Friday morning and fixed my clothes. I was pissed off, but I was still going to school with a smile on my face. My basketball coach said Mr. Curry talked to him yesterday about benching me for the big game, but Coach K just brushed it off. But then when I got to school yesterday morning, Mr. Curry was all up in my face about how he talked to Lindsey about my grades and shit, but he still hasn't done anything to help me out. So, I don't even know if I can play in the game or not as this point. I'm just gonna go to school prepared to play in the game tonight, whether Mr. Curry likes it or not.

I turned around when I heard a knock on my bedroom. "Come in." The door opened up and Mama walked inside with Lindsey walking in right behind her. What was Lindsey doing here this early on a Friday morning?"

"You look so nice," Mama smiled as she admired my tracksuit I had to wear today at school before the game. Mama pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead as if I was Daniel's age. "I think black is your color baby."

I smiled. "Mama," I groaned.

She smacked her lips. "What? The least you can do is say thank you. Damn. I paid you a compliment, boy."

"Thank you Mama."

She smiled. "That's what I like to hear baby. But Gregory's got your breakfast ready downstairs and your father wanted to talk to you downstairs in his office and Lindsey's here," she said, moving to the side of me so I could see Lindsey, who looked completely different from the last time I saw her. Mama pulled me into a hug again but this time she whispered in my ear. "Be easy with her baby."

I nodded my head and watched as Mama walked out of my room. "You can just sit down, I'l be right back," I told Lindsey.

"Alright. I'm gonna talk to Danny though, but I'm driving you to school today."

I scrunched up my face. "Why?"

"Because Mrs. Reed has some unfinished business with Stephen this morning."

I nodded my head and headed downstairs to Pops' office. I wonder what he's doing up so early on a Friday morning. Normally, he doesn't get up until about 10 in the morning after everybody leaves for school. I think he does that so he doesn't have to tell with everybody and their cranky attitudes early in the morning. But things go smoothly, unless he's up. He always messes up the schedule Mama's got us on. I swear he tries to fuck Mama every time he's up early in the morning. When I got downstairs to his office, I knocked on the door before walking inside.

"What's up?" I asked, giving him some dap before I sat down in front of his desk.

He was sitting behind his desk as if he was actually doing work when he was probably just back there jacking off or something. "Why you say it like that? Like I'm supposed to have a reason to talk to me son?"