Chapter 12

You guys automatically think just because somebody talks about somebody from the past that Effrin and Sincere both dealt with it's Antoine. Aubrey's boss was somebody from the past that had a major role in this story but it's not Antoine this time. Can you guys guess who it is?

Victoria

I rolled over in bed Saturday morning with the biggest smile on my face. I don't know why I was so excited for this Valentine's Day but I just was. Teddy and I were going to Palm Springs with my friend Paris and her husband Glenn and Charmaine and her boo were even tagging along with us too. Mama and Daddy said they were too old to be going to resorts with a bunch of young people but Charmaine is an example of somebody who doesn't let their age get in the way of them having fun. Of course Mama's two years older than Charmaine but that still hasn't stopped Charmaine.

"I think," Teddy groaned as he rolled over in bed, pulling the covers up over his naked body. "I think you the finest girl I ever met baby and I'm happy to say that I've enjoyed the last 50 years with you even though it took you like 17 to finally give me a chance. I still appreciate you even with your morning breath, when you're not wearing any makeup and the times when I just roll over and see you staring back at me. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on baby and I love you."

I smiled. "C'mon, I wanna hear you say the rest."

He smacked his lips. "Happy Valentine's Day to the best wife in the world."

I smiled as I leaned over and kissed his lips. "Thank you Teddy Bear. Happy Valentine's Day tot he best husband in the world who's had my back and held me down all of these years even through all my craziness. I really appreciate you sticking by my side through thick and thin. You're my number one supporter and I love you from the bottom of my heart even though you've been trying to get with me since we were kids," I added, making him laugh.

"'Cause you was fine back then," he said as he wrapped his arms around me. He pulled my body closer to his and started kissing my neck, just the way I like him too. "And even after all these years, you still fine. But you like wine baby. You get better with age."

"I know. I just wish I could say the same thing about you," I laughed.

Teddy smacked his lips and pushed me off of him. "You always playing Veronica. I swear you can't never be serious, always ruining the moment and shit baby," he said as he climbed out of bed. "And you need to quit all that lying. You already know I'm the best looking nigga out here, or else you would've got rid of my ass a long time ago. C'mon, admit it. I'm the best looking nigga out here."

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Fine, you are even though I wouldn't put it in those exact words."

"See, I knew it was the truth. Hey, you tryna play back the cameras from last night so we could watch when I was laying the pipe on you?" He laughed as he dug around in his draws from something to wear when he gets out of the shower.

See, two days ago, Teddy and I installed cameras in every room of the house. We already have cameras outside but we needed more around the house, well I thought we did. T3's been acting really strange lately so I just wanted to keep an eye on him since we're leaving today and I can't do that while we're away from home so we set up cameras to watch him. Plus, I know it's Valentine's Day and he's going to be all alone tonight, there's no telling what these little hoochie mama's are gonna try to do to my good boy. So, we set up a few cameras in his room just in case he tries to have Tee Tee or some other people coming over.

I hate spying on my kids but it's not like we've used them yet. We've only used the ones in our room to watch us having sex but we haven't spied on the kids. They're only going to be used for this weekend since T3's supposed to be alone. I just hope I don't have to use them and end up hurting one of these thots he's messing around with because they're trying to seduce my son. But I know they won't be the only ones to blame. T3 might think he has me fooled but I know he's messing around with Tee Tee and Nicole right now. I can't exactly put my finger on what he's doing with the two of them but he can't expect me to believe a 16, almost 17, year old boy isn't thinking about sex. I know he's up to something and I plan on finding out today.