Chapter 3-Badass

(Maddie on the side :) I walk into my first hour AP world history class and walk to a seat in the back corner. I notice the few guys from the team are in this class. And by a few, I mean 6. Including Harvey. Before I can sit down, a foot kicks my ankle and I fall to my knees.

"Dammit." I hiss under my breath. How rude.

"Sorry babe, didn't see you there." Sneers Harvey. I really should have guessed that he was the wanker who tripped me.

"You must really want your face to become reacquainted with my fist, don't you?" I smirk. If this idiot thinks that he's going to get to me, he has another thing coming.

"You really don't know how to shut up, do you?" I scoff at his comment.

"And you really don't know how to stop being a prick, do you?" a few people Ooo but Harvey's death glare silences them.

"Okay slut. This is my school. I can and will make your life a living hell. No friends, no nothing. Stay out of my business. You know nothing and you can come in her to ruin every thing. I run this school. Stay. Out."

 Oh god Sammy, don't say anything, don't do it, no- I look him dead in the eyes:

"Dear lord, you've watched mean girls one to many times." His face heats up slightly and he slaps his books shut and pushes me on my ass, and swaggers out of the room.

"What crawled up his bum and died?" I mutter. Dear Lord, I need to learn when to keep my big mouth shut. I take my seat and get to work.

"That was kick ass." Says a girl with light blue hair and dramatic cat eye style make up, pretty short too, I'd say 5'2 ish.

"Thanks?" I reply.

"I'm Madison, but every one calls me Maddie."

"Samantha, but every one calls me Sam. Or Sammy."

"Well Sammy I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship." She and I smirk at the same time and I turn away, fist-bumping me. My first friend of the year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Up, Down, Up, Down, Up." I jog in place the drop down to push up position.Were finally finish and my musels acked. I go to grab my water bottle but find it gone. I guess the torment begins. Only 2 hours left.

"Grab a soccer ball and take some shots on Finn." I go to grab my ball and find it slashed, and my water is also poured out. I let out a hummer-less chuckle and call to Finn:

"I'm using your ball Finn!" He gives me a thumbs up and I grab his black ball. I jog over to the line and wait.

"Thirsty babe?" smirks Harvey.

"Nope. Thanks for the concern though." I smile sweetly at him but he just smirks.

"Sure, your turn." I start to dribble but get tripped from behind. My arms shoot out, landing me in a pushup position. Bloody hell.

"Watch it asshole." I say while pulling my self up. He gives me a pouty look.

"Can't handle a little trip?" He coo's in his deep southern accent. I knew there was a reason I preferred the British accent. I scoff. Dribble the ball up and sink the ball into the far corner. Yes, Finn stands no chance.

"The only reason she's on the team is because she's having sex with the coach." I hear Harvey and his 'crew' along with some other guys laughing. I take a few steps up and clear my thought.

"Umm, I'm pretty sure it's illegal to have sex with your god-father. Oh, and when you've trained your ass off and have gotten to work with top athleats from the primer league and FIFA leauge, you don't need to sleep with the coach to be on the team. So, you arseholes need to get you ass back in line a take some goddamn shots." Silence. I shove them all put of my wayand retrive my ball.

"Damn girl, that" Finn says pointing to the stunned boys, "Was ferce."

"It's all in a days work." I give him a small smile.

"I think we're going to get along quite well Sammy." He jokes, elbowing me in the ribs lightly.

"I might just have to agree with you buddy." And friends we would become.