Chapter 5-Lost With New Chances

Guys, I am SOSOSOSOSOSO sorry. I've written this chapter probably 12 times (if not 13) and it kept deleting so I got frustrated and didn't write it. I hope you can forgive me for my suckyness :( I love ya'll so much and keep reading!!! (BTW: I love Asian girls so when you read that bit, please don't be offended. I'm just trying to hone in on my bitchy cheerleader) BTW Chance is on the side!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"So the first game is tomorrow against Northridge. Tonight at nine we're meeting at my house to find out our captain. I expect you all to be there so don't flake out or you're sitting out the first 25 minutes. Sam, your uniform is here so take it home, and make sure it fits. I expect you all to finish up your wind-sprints and get off my field." I finish up and grab my kit and uniform and walk off to the girl's bathroom. I see a grouping of tall girls in cheerleader uniforms chattering loudly.

"Ohmagawd, Harvey is so f'ing hot like ohmagawd." Squealed a tall blonde, her ass hanging out from the bottom of her skirt. (If you could even call it that).

"Like, did you hear about the girl on the boy's soccer team? Like, what a slut." cried a rail-thin red head. Ah, I see what's going on here. These girls are horny as as all hell.

"Yuh, she's like, Asian or something. She could NEVER get it in with any of the boys." said a nasal voice., spewing from the mouth of one of the only petite girls there.

"Actually I'm half English half Irish, cheers." I wave at the girls, only to receive dirty looks and scoffs. Snooty much?

The blonde on stepped forward and into my face: "Please, no one cares what race you are, slut. Just keep your hands off Harvey. He's mine and I intend to keep it that way."

"You can have him dear, why would I be interested in a self-absorbed wanker like Harvey?" I cocked an eyebrow in her direction, starting strippnaked in front of her, eager to get out of my sweaty practice gear. The other girls gasped at my rapidly occurring nudity and blonde, whom I assumed was their fearless cheer captain, reddened in the face.

"Gawd, have you never heard of public indecency? Like, put some clothes on for the saviour's sake."

"Like, didn't you realize that this is a locker room? Like, where people like, shower off and get like, changed? Gawd." I mimicked. She flushed redder and stormed out of the locker room, her posse following after her.

"Girls these days." I pull of the rest of my gear and turn on one of the old metal shower heads, standard in most school and club locker room. Stepping into a steaming hot shower, I let the heat relax my sore muscles. I finish up, trying not to get shampoo into my eyes. Toweling off I reach into my bag and retrieve the god offal black skater skirt that I had packed, unwillingly I might add, for after practice and a buttoned my light blue, denim, long-sleeved button down up to the collar. My dear cousin had emptied my closet of most of my comfortable and practical clothes, leaving me only with super skinny jeans, skirts, short-shorts, and the odd pair of leggings because they were deemed "The only acceptable bottoms for a highschool girl to wear" by my lovely cousin. My hair swooshed around the collar of the shirt, already dry from the early fall heatwave. Setting my kit in my locker I pull on my simple black vans and leave the room.

"Hey Sammy, come here for a minute." I walk over to Finn Who's partially jumping out of his skin.

"Do you wanna get some 'virgin daiquiris' with us? Our older brothers' friend owns the daiquiri hut down the road and he can hook us up." Finn wiggles his brown eyebrows, smiling cheekily. You know that moment when you're on the fence about something? Teetering back-and-forth, wanting to do something outside of your comfort zone but not wanting to at the exact same time? Yeah, me too, just all the time.