Chapter 2-Deniem Is A Death Trap

(Harvey on the side)

"FUCK! Why the hell do they make jeans this tight?!" I scream, rolling on the the floor, and making what some may call an attempt to pull on my damned skinny jeans.

"Ugh!" I pound on the floor, getting more pissed by the minute.

"What's wrong Sammy?" Calls me dad.

"My stupid soccer thighs won't fit into to these stupid skinny jean, that's what's wrong!"

"Well, good luck with that." He calls back, slamming the front door shut.

"GOD DAMN IT!" I pull them up a centimeter higher.

"SCREW IT, I'M WEARING SWEATS." I pull of the damned things and grab a pair of sweats. Remembering my crazy cousin, I think better and grab a pair of black leggings.

"Much better." I sigh after putting my new pants on. I pull the v-neck over my plain sports bra and tug on my leather jacket.

"I'll miss you." I coo to my beautiful sweats.

I pack my soccer bag with my orange and yellow F-50 cleats, shin guards with out ankle guards, black socks and black Nike shorts. I throw in my size 5 soccer ball and a Ronaldo jersey. I'll have to grab a water bottle before I leave. I pull a hair tie onto my wrist and put some hair wrap into my bag as a last thought. I drag my hands through my beach wave hair and pull on my combat boots before running out the door. Wow, for 6:30 in the morning it's sure dark outside. Since the school was so close (only 1/2 a mile) I was walking instead of driving my black jeep.

Today is the first day senior year, while every one knew every one, I was left alone to fend for my self-even though it didn't bother me. I'd grown up around boys, and never had many girl friends let alone friends in general, so to say I was fine with being alone was an under statement. I walk into the three story building and into the office.

"Welcome to St.Michael high school, how can I help you dear?" Says a plump women in her 40's. I smile at her, my eyes (with black cat eye make up on them) twinkle in amusement.

"Hi, my names Sammy and I was wondering if you could tell me wear girls soccer tryouts are being held?"

"Sorry honey, there's no girls soccer team." My eyes widen.

"What?!" I shriek.

"Yep, hasn't been one in 15 years, but this year the boys team is co-ed, so you can tryout for the team on the field behind the school, the girls locker rooms lead out to the field." I sigh in relief and thank the woman.

Finally it's 2:00 at I'm released from my AP Spanish 5 class. I lived in Mexico for 3 years so I picked up a few things. Seeing as there were only 4 of us in the class it was pretty hands on. I throw my crap into my ugly red locker and grab my green, limited addition Adidas bag and hussel to the girls changing room. Can you believe the only girls team they had was cheer, dance team, and swim. Sexist much? I pull out of my cloths and into my sliding shorts, regular shorts, Renaldo top, shin guards and socks and finally my soccer cleats. I tie my hair up and make a head band out of the hair wrap. I tape up my socks and put on my knee brace. I grab my ball and two red Powerade's and ran outside into the 80° weather.

Since there was only one other person there, who was setting up cones and laters I jog over to him.

"Mr.Mathers , how are you?" I says to my one of my dads best friends, and my god-father.

"Sammy-whammy, I didn't known that you were going to this school!" He draws out in his southern accent, pulling me into a tight hug.

"Lucky for you and your team I am." I joke cockily.