the ending of a beautiful part one

~no ones pov~ 

The sound of a gentle breeze picking up flutters the hair of the light brown hair of the girl with the name of Raven. She’s looking up in the sky as the sun slowly makes its daily journey to the sky. The stars fade away like an artist's shading technique. The sun paints warmth into her fevered cheeks. She struggles to stand her body aches from the night sleeping on the rocks. She doesn’t look back now as she attaches the climbing harness. She has finally decided to let go of those memories that have been haunting her for the past three years. No tears are shed of sadness but that of joy. One solem tear escapes her emotionless face. She starts scaling down the rock wall. She reaches the bottom of the tall cliff, Leaving the childhood memories behind. They play behind her like little ghosts dancing behind someone. Not once does she look back as she stumbles to the boat. She has a long trek to the houseboat. A five mile walk to reach her final destination.

Elsewhere Itachi has finished reading her journal, surprised on how she’s made it this far. As well as how much more she has. She couldn’t be a possible future mate sadly if he wanted her to come with him to his world. She just couldn’t, she had a job to take up to look after something she loves doing. His mom started to scan read with her husband of the journal when he had sat down beside them reading it. Raven had labeled it like a book, it had also had tape on the front reading “Free to any who care to read”. So it wasn’t digging into personal territory it was just explaining how her life had been right after her fathers death. 

Carmen glaring at her twin brother as he explained himself for all the trouble he had caused during Raven’s birthday.

“The war has a gap of peace at the moment. We can’t figure out where New Providence has disappeared to. So the Queen Zera called a meeting off all the immortals saying that the humans will have the right to chose at the moment as long as when the time comes to go back into battle. We have the right to interact with the Civilians.” He countered 

“Still it doesn’t give you the right to find me. I deserted the bloody thing what happens if it starts up and when you are collected they see me and try to collect me as well for deserting.” She spat

“They won’t because it is part of our law to allow those who don’t want to fight live a life they want to. Its just not talked about.” 

Carmen glaring again at her brother to James and then back again. James face nods to confirm what her brother had been saying was truth. Her face brightens up greatly as she dives in to hug her brother tightly to herself. She cries into his shoulder as he pats his back gently as the promise they will find a place of their own in the civilian world. She had to pinch him saying Sheila would have to be the guardian. He laughs aloud his bright blue eyes glimmering happiness. his light brown hair shakes as they both laugh together. James says his goodbyes as they part ways. Yuri was happy to be with his twin sister once again. As they would surely start a new saga of there own.