Bullying sucks

I return beside Shadow carrying a 50 pound mountain ram on my left shoulder, and a cheeky smile spread across my face. I bend one knee to scratch her between her ears. I click my tongue softly as I start making my way back home. Castiel stopped me looking at the head of the ram for an undefended long time before speaking.

“You know you can get meat from the store,” He added softly

“Oh, I know, but then they don’t have the same taste, Besides this is going to be used for the basketball feast if you win your game tomorrow.” I add “Trust me when I get done with it you’ll think otherwise, my friends could kill for my home cooking. And I can only cook with hand caught meat.” I smile

“Don’t you want me to escort you down to your house?” He paused

“That's up to you Red.” I smirk

Walking forward into the mountain side, I could hear the patter of boots on shell like rock. I didn’t need to turn around to see a flash of red hair appear behind my vision. So I guess he was going to escort me to my home. I smirk underneath the rabbit fur that was on my opposite shoulder. I had already skinned the rabbits. The meat had been Shadow’s supper. I’d use the rabbit fur to make someone a pair of moccasins dipped into heavy duty grip silicon so they could be used for hiking in the winter.

“So how do you like the school here?” He asked

“Fine I guess, As long as I can still do my normal things I’ll remain fine. But if anyone tries to take away anything that I’ve been doing since I was really young. I’ll be a little upset. Like hunting I’ve been doing that since I was six years old. Aunt Fae and my father are the ones who taught me.” I  nod

“I heard from Carmen you can sing really well, Why aren’t you in a band yet?” He asked curious.

“I’m not in this world for my singing now am I. I prefer working with animals because they don’t carry drama spilling it around at the brim of my sanity.” I whistle lowly.

“But you sing for my cousins and Those other three why them?”

“Because I’m advertising their abilities to play any kind of music in the world so they can get jobs for making music for games and or movies.” I add

I shifted the weight of the ram better on my shoulder as we start to slowly skid down the mountain side to the tree line. He stays silent for a while until I have this feeling like he’s about to say something. An exchange of looks between us shifted around as I finally took a step back facing the mountain front.

“Raven, Why did you come here, of all the places in the world why here?”

“...”

I remain silent until we reach the end of the forest. The echos of our feet crunching underneath our feet rang in my ears as I tried to figure out why I had picked here. I could have really chosen any where, then Aunt Annabelle would have gotten me a place there wherever it was in a heartbeat. The only thing that kept repeating in my head was this. To start a new, I wanted to see the places my mother grew up where my parents met. I wanted closer more than anything. And I wasn’t going to find it where I was constantly being reminded that he wasn’t coming home.

“I’ll answer that question when I’ve gotten myself together.” I say penetratingly.

“Okay,” He nods.

We finally reach the house just before sunset. Colin and Carter are the first to answer the door when I knock. Seeing the two familiar faces makes me smile.

“Hey Cuz, Watch'a doing with Our singer,” They joked.

I shift the ram again a little on my shoulders the blood had stained my shirt by this time. Colin glances down at my short stature. Sure he was a good 6ft 8inch body compared to my only 5ft 6inch body height. But I could easily pack a punch compared to my weaker self only a two years ago. I walk to the backyard, where Shadow collides with Carmen with utter joy of the kill that was still on my shoulders. I found a good sturdy tree branch in the old oak tree. The branches reached out every other foot of trunk. It reached into the sky like a giant the branches welcoming the gentle breezes. Hanging the ram upside down tying down to the branch. I cooed at the dog as she waited for her fair share of the meat. I had to chuckle. Cutting into the flesh only released a small amount of left blood. Making Carmen shiver a little, I peeled out of my stained shirt tossing it to her to clean off the stain on my favorite shirt. Now I was just wearing the swimsuit top as I was cutting into the goat.