Meeting the past

****Just a reminder that I do not own Mylovecandy peeps :P but I own everyone else that I add unless I add bands then I do not own them either.*****

back flash the few months after father’s death.

~Raven’s pov~

Aunty thought that this would be a great idea for me to just have a change of scenery. So Carmen, Sheila, Volodymyr, and I along with my pets all moved to somewhere in California.  To Sweet Amoris college campus, It was intermixed with their high school, I wore dark colors that brought out my sorrowful look that always was in my eyes in a different place. Even if I tried to hide the feelings that swam in my heart every place I went was a constant reminder that he’s not coming back. I shift the gears of the old truck as the boat rattled behind on the trailer. My friends were riding in the hummer in front of me. My dog Shadow was two years old She was supposed to be a clone of my previous dog but she was a brown lab that was female. Instead of a male blond lab. She was perfectly trained as a hunting dog. You didn’t even have to tell her to retrieve the duck or other small prey. She’d disappear for a few hours and then reappear with the small prey in her jaws handing me supper. Sure I loved her but trick of hers could get us in trouble sometimes.

The bird father and I saved was in the passenger seat in her black cage. She was a raven with the name of Haven. When we reached the town of Sweet Amoris. everything looked too happy for someone as gloomy as I to enter. I pull into a mansion that was in between two others. This was Aunty’s home town so I would be staying in her birthplace. This would also mean this is my mother’s home town. I was in no hurry when I unhooked the boat and calmly unloaded the truck. Shadow disappeared out of the yard making me sigh deeply. Haven landed on my shoulder as I grabbed Shadows leash. They have laws here about dogs free ranging if I do think about it. And she’s not fixed so I don’t want any necessary pups. I click my tongue softly as I get near the other house. A large dog appears chasing playfully after Shadow in the front yard. I start to smile as I squat bringing both of there attention to me. Haven takes to the air. I’m pumped down by both dogs the larger one was licking my face while I quickly snapped Shadows leash one. her first reaction was trying to escape my grip that she couldn’t do. A tall ginger appears out of the house calling the name of Demon. The large dog perks his ears turning his head over to his master. I guess the master noticed that his dog had jumped on me making me fall onto the ground. Because he was soon by my side offering help. I grab his hand tightly pulling myself up quickly. I pat my black jean shorts off. My combat boots brought his attention to my figure.

“I’m sorry I just moved here and My dog Shadow is usually a free ranger back home so as soon as we stopped she jumped out and headed to meet your dog.” I frowned

“No its okay, I’m sorry that Demon jumped on you,” He frowned as well.

“Nah that's okay I’m used to big dogs jumping on me. I just allowed it to happen so I could put Shadow’s leash on.” I smirked

“Cool, So why did you move here?” He questioned

“I wanted to get away from all the drama that was fluttering around in my old small town.” I sighed

“I don’t know if its a good idea to move into another small town.” He smirked brightly.

“Yeah but this is my mother’s home town so I decided to take this place as a choice instead of a big city, Besides Small towns are better for the small game.” I wink.

He smiled brightly, He jumped back in surprised when Haven landed on my shoulder glaring at him. I introduced him to my pet bird. He smiles as I head back to the house.

I look around my new room, It was too spacious, I start to scatter my craft stuff making the room rather messy. but at least it felt more at home now that it felt smaller. I set out my clothes for tomorrow. I start singing to my music that wakes me up. Volodymyr was gaming out on the baby grand downstairs. I change into my bright sun dress. It was cyan my favorite color ever. I pull my fishnet gloves that match to my elbows carefully. I finally lace up my boots. I sling my backpack on my shoulders and jog down the stairs. I open Haven’s cage letting her out to stretch her wings putting Shadow into her kennel knowing she wouldn’t be able to get out of that without help. Knowing Haven would gladly be her partner in crime. I roll my eyes at the thought as I jog out the door snatching my cell phone and headphones in my fingertips. I jump into the old blue truck, twisting the key in the ignition. The roar of life shook the old truck as I pressed the choke with my left foot pulling it into drive. The truck rolled forward as I pressed the gas gently the life rippled through the truck as I went to the school campus. Carmen was already there Sheila was nowhere to be seen. Volodymyr was shortly behind me on his bike.