Note.

I AM SO TERRIBLY SORRY.

You don't know how shitty I feel not writing and updating my books for you all. I truly am. My life has been chaotic. From school starting and work piling onto my shoulders, I have little to no free time to sit down and write. I try my best to write bits here and there but I get so riled up that the chapters don't come out how I imagine them to be that I close my laptop and be miserable. Not only that, I have personal problems going on and it's hard to focus something I cherish writing become tainted by these problems.

I can't thank all of you enough for the support for my stories and I am overjoyed that you guys are still here with me. I understand it's frustrating that I haven't updated anything but I'm going to update. You have my word that you all will see the endings to all my stories instead of feeling bummed out when you get to the end of the last chapter.

I am a shitty person, I know. 

But I promise you that you will see the end to this story and the others. 

There's no false hope here.

I won't give up on #Kabel (lolololol cool otp name guys) nor The Lesbian in Black.

We will all see the happy [could be sad cuz you know, how much of a sadist I am] endings.

I hope you guys understand.

With much love and gratitude to all my padawans,

-JessSkywalker <3