Chapter Nine: Foul's Play Brings a Close Brawl

No, you're not dreaming. Yes, I've updated a new chapter. Yes, I know I updated this in a long time. AND I AM SORRY but here it is.

Most of you guys chose A and B for what Kat could possibly be involved in. 

Well....you still gotta guess whether she is or not ;))))

________________________________

Hate Me, Love Me:

Chapter Nine: Foul's Play Brings a Close Brawl

“I shouldn’t have done that,” Kat whispered mostly to herself as she pulled her head back yet continued to have her body flush against mine.

Her amber eyes burned with a strange emotion I couldn’t understand. Mainly because I was virgin to everything and everything was new to me. Her plump lips were bruised from the intense make-out we had shared just a few minutes ago. I had thought she would jump back the moment she realized she was kissing me again but she didn’t. She had gripped the back of my neck and dominated the kiss as her body was pressed tightly against mine. I couldn’t understand what happened next but all I knew was that the moment her tongue licked my bottom lip so sensually, I had lost all ground. 

I surrendered to her completely as this new vast experience of kissing was being taught by her. A lesson that would make a nun blush. Her tongue expertly danced with mine and there was this rise within me, clawing at my throat to express what this type of kissing was doing to my body. Explosions of tingles were erupting in my body at the taste of her. I faintly tasted the nicotine in her mouth but I could also taste strawberries. Fresh, plucked strawberries. My hands had flown to her hair, curling around that luscious hair of hers. If I wasn’t occupied by her kissing, I would have blushed million times red at the way her hands had slipped underneath my shirt and skimmed above the waistline of my jeans.

Oh, Shirley and Celeste wouldn’t believe what I’ve done.

Before I could be completely consumed into the kiss and be blindly led to a higher level of the lessons of kissing and whatever comes next, it was when Kat had realization slap her across her face. It was a perfect moment to pout at her pulling away but I had common sense fill my mind as I took deep breaths that I desperately needed and paid more attention on what was happening. 

Kat still had her hands on my skin. I’m supposed to feel uncomfortable in feeling her warm hands on my skin but I didn’t. I simply relaxed underneath her touch and rested my head back against the post and gazed at the devilish angel in front of me in conflict. This was supposed to be wrong, right? Kissing your brother’s best friend without his knowledge sounded so cliché. Isn’t this what television programs craved to lure teenagers to romanticize about? 

I’ve read books with that storyline and hated the jealous girl who desired to break the two apart by exploiting them. Although, those stories were disgustingly clichéd, I cherished them. They were worlds I was apart of as a reader.

“I should take you home,” Kat’s voice snapped me out of my thoughts; so velvety that for a moment I wanted to close my eyes and listen to her talk for the rest of the night. “Riley and Evie are probably drunk out of their asses or don’t want to leave so soon. I wouldn’t want Ivan to worry.”

I nodded and felt a slight disappointment as her warmth vanished once she fully stepped away from me. I glanced at her as she heavily sighed, running her hand over face. The same hand that was once on my skin… I quickly turned away from her as a blush rose to my cheeks and I scolded myself for even thinking that in a pinch to my arm. It was a complete mistake in kissing each other. She was older than me--a beautiful woman with great experience might I add--while I’m still a teenager with a lack of a social life and a virgin. It was embarrassing to finally see how different we were.