(33)

Sky was in the kitchen dancing to the radio and eating pickles and ketchup cooking Lasagna. She knew that was Kenny favorite food to eat.

Man I luv this shit(7x)

Its 2 o'clock and I'm faded

This kush feeling amazing

Got a voicemail on my phone

from a lil breezy feeling X-rated

"SKY!!!!" Kenny yelled.

Sky jumped.

"Huh." she said putting a pickle in her mouth.

"Turn that shit down. I'm tired listening to that nigga. Damn."

"Whatever. Don't be hating on Mr. Alsina. With his sexy ass. You wish you look that good." Sky said then laugh out loud at the face Kenny gave her.

"Man don't nobody want to look like that nigga. He too much of a pretty boy."

Sky frowned.

"Babe you gay."

"How the fuck am I gay?" Kenny said taking a seat at the kitchen table.

"You call my future husband pretty. I mean I don't blame you though. He is a very pretty man." Sky laugh again.

Just then Ah Yeah came on.

"That's my shit." Kenny yelled out, scaring Sky a little bit. Kenny pulled Sky into his arms and started singing to her.

Where did you comefrom?

Am I the only one that make you feel this way?

Where did you learn from? Nothing new but to win

can be taught these days

You shine with picture perfect beauty, show it off

Show it off show it off, let'em see you show it off

Tell me how you doing it to me, show it off

Let'em see you show it off, with the whole world going off

"Damn baby you sounded just like him just now. Wow." Sky kissed Kenny lips.

"Man get the fuck out my face. You sure did ruin the moment." Kenny walked away from a laughing Sky.

"GOT'EM" Sky yelled out.

Just then Kenny walked back in the kitchen looking at Sky and the pickles and Ketchup.

"Is there anything you want to tell me?" Kenny asked Sky.

"Nope." Sky said popping the "p"

"You sure?"

"Yep." She pop the "p" again.

"So why in the hell you eating Pickles and Ketchup? You eat them when you pregnant. Sky are you pregnant?"

"Ughhh hell no I am not pregnant. First Nae, now you. Damn I can't eat pickles and ketchup. Is it a damn crime?" Sky said going off.

Kenny was taking back from the tone she just use on him. He wasn't even going to argue with her on something he already know.

Ding Dong Ding

"Now who the hell that is? Shit. I'm tired looking in people face every day." Sky snapped.

Kenny just stared at Sky as she went to answer the door.

"Girl back your Lil ass up." Kenny heard Lil C said.

"Me and Kenny was about to do it. How can we when your ass always here?"

We was? Kenny thought.

"Okay like I give a damn. You cook?" Lil C asked Sky.

"Yeah lasagna." Sky said to Lil C as they walked into the kitchen. "Where Nae at?"

"At home. Getting on my damn nerves. She kicked me out. Talking about 'Get out. I'll tell you when you can come back.'Tf. That's my house."

"Well what did you do to her?" Sky asked him.

"I just told her she gaining weight." Lil C said like it didn't matter.

Both Kenny and Sky gasped.

"What the hell was you thinking!?" Sky yelled at Lil C.

"What?" Lil C asked.

"You don't tell a pregnant woman that. Are you retarded?" Sky yelled at him again.

She went back eating her pickles and ketchup. They always calm her down.

"Sky are you pregnant?" Lil C asked Sky.

Sky face turn bright red. She gave Lil C a death glare.

"What I said?" Lil C ask Kenny.

"The P word."

"What pregnant?" Lil C asked confused.

"Get out! Get the hell out! Both of you!" Sky yelled.

"Aye you can't kick me out I live here." Kenny said folding his arms.

Sky went to counter and grab a knife.

Kenny and Lil C ran out the kitchen and out the door.

While Sky ran to the bathroom and vomit her lungs out. All her pickles and ketchup. She started to cry. What was wrong with her?
*
*
*
*
Kenny came back home an hour later. To see Sky sleep with KD laying on her chest. Kenny walked up to them and kissed them both on their forehead. Walked into the kitchen to fix him something to eat.

When Sky kicked him and Lil C out, they went to the trap to hang out and kick it like old times.

Lil C left early, because Naenae wanted strawberries and peanut.

"Hey you home." Sky said walking in the kitchen with KD in her arms.

"Yeah. I am. Lasagna good baby." Kenny said to Sky putting a mouthful of lasagna in his mouth.

"Thanks love." Sky said kissing Kenny.

********
Kinda boring. Yea I know.

What you think?

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy014*