(30)

Brandon in Media

"Uncle B I think you need to come down to Columbia." Jason said to his uncle.

"Why, wassup nephew?" Uncle B asked Jason over the phone.

"My dad was murder and I think they after me too." Jason lied to his uncle.

Brandon Anderson was a well known drug dealer in Myrtle Beach South Carolina. He was Big Ben Little brother. Same mother, but different fathers. He was twenty five years old.

"What the hell you mean my brother been murder Jay? Who killed my fucking brother man?" Brandon yelled at Jason.

"Somebody killed him. He was shot in head by Lil C."

"Who the fuck is Lil C?" Brandon said clearly confused.

"Some Lil Nigga. Now he's after me, because I stole his girlfriend from him. I'm not scared or anything, but I need your help Unc." Jason said.

"Say no more. I'll be down by the end of this week." Brandon said then hang up.

Brandon hang up the phone with his nephew and sighed loudly. That's why he haven't heard from his big brother in a while. He now know that his brother is dead. Now somebody got to pay.

He called his right hand man Dre.

Yo? Dre answered the phone.

We need to go to Columbia.

Word. Why?

My big bro been murdered. Brandon said shaking his head. He still can't believe this shit.

Oh hell no. What you trying to do?

Pay a little visit to Columbia South Carolina. Brandon said.

You already know I'm down. Do I need to call up some people? Dre asked Brandon.

Yeah do that.

Alright bet.

Brandon hang up the phone.

"You hungry big daddy?" His live in girlfriend Diamond asked him.

"Nah I'm good bae. How about you pack for a trip. I need you there with me. Helping me out."

Diamond yelled with excitement. She ran and jumped on him.

"Well damn baby. You that excited?" Brandon laughed.

"Hell yes. I be wanting to see the world. Tired looked at the beach."

Brandon live on the beach. He have a beach house. Every morning when he woke up he would look out the ocean. He even learn how to surf.

"The fuck you need to see anything else for? If you don't like this shit you, you can leave. Matter fact, stay your ass home." Brandon yelled at Diamond.

Diamond never seen Brandon act like this. He always kept his anger in check around her. What did she say that tick him off like that? She better just leave him alone and let him cool off.

Brandon left out the living room and went into his bedroom. He needed a plan to send to this Lil C Nigga. He think he could get away with killing his brother. Oh hell no. This nigga need going to pay for what he did.
*
*
*
*
*
One week later

Lil C and Kenny was at the trap house counting money when guns went out in the front room.

"What the hell?" Lil C said grabbing his gun.

Kenny grab his gun too.

Just then the door open. Kenny and Lil C draw their gun on the men that enter the room with them.

"Who the fuck are y'all?" Kenny asked them.

Whoever they is have him fuck up. Showing up at his shop like that. Probably done kill his workers.

"Your worst nightmare." Brandon said stepping up closer to Kenny.

"Nigga whoever the fuck you is. You and these buff ass niggas have me fuck up." Kenny said.

"Oh lil nigga have heart." Brandon laughed.

"Enough with the bullshit man. I'm not in the mood, I need to get home to my baby mama and child. What the fuck you want?" Kenny said.

"You killed my brother now you got to pay." Brandon said pulling a gun on Kenny.

Lil C busted out laughing.

"Oh shit. I killed his bitch ass. That nigga shot me in my chest so I put a bullet in his head." Lil C said.

He was tired of these niggas. Damn. When will he ever be at peace?

"If y'all going to kill us go head man. I don't have time for this." Lil C said.

"Okay."

Pow

Pow

Pow

Pow

*********
Oh shit!

What just happen?

What you think?

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy014*