(15)

KD in Media

"Do y'all have everything?" Lil C asked Naenae and Sky.

They both nodded with tears steaming down their faces. They really didn't want to leave, but with everything going on they know that it was best.

"Please be safe." Sky said to both Kenny and Lil C.

"You know we will be babe. Stop crying. Crying is for loser." Kenny said.

"Even when I don't feel like laughing you always make me do." Sky said laughing at Kenny.

"Gimme kiss." Kenny said to Sky.

Lil C and Naenae just stood there staring at each other.

"Take care my baby in your stomach Nae. If you don't that's your ass." Lil C said grabbing hold to Naenae chin. Then lean down to kiss her lips.

"Aww y'all to cute." Kenny and Sky said then busted out laughing.

"We still got it!" Sky high five Kenny.

KD started to cry. Sky was about to pull a breast out to feed him.

"Are you really going to pop your titty out and feed him in front of us?"  Lil C asked Sky.

Sky looked at him as in "Duh Nigga."

"Man why you got to do that?" Lil C asked her.

"Because I can. If you don't want to see me do it, then you can leave or go in another room." Sky said feeding KD. He latched on quickly to be only a couple of days old.

"Damn Lil man hungry." Kenny said.

"He always hungry. That's nothing new." Sky said.
*
*
*
*
An hour later Sky, Naenae and KD was about to get on the private jet Kenny rented for them. They was all saying goodbyes.

"Please take care yourself Kenny. Your son and I need you baby." Sky said hugging Kenny close. Didn't want to let him go.

"I always got me ma. You just take care yourself. When we come back for you all my tattoos done. Then you can kiss all over them." Kenny said kissing her lips and pulling her back in his arms.

Damn he didn't want to leave his child and girl behind like this, but Benjamin needed to be handled.

"Alright now Nae, like I said take care yourself and my child if you don't that's your ass. Now come here." Lil C said pulling Naenae in his arms and kissing her.

Sky, Naenae and KD got on the jet. Looking back one more time before the jet door close.
*
*
*
*
*

Kenny and Lil C sat in a rented car outside Benjamin second home observing everything that happening through out the day.

"Damn this about to fun." Kenny said. He don't mind killing anyone. When it involved his family he gun happy.

"Hell yeah, I'm ready. I see we can take them guards out easy on the east wing over there." Lil C pointed.

Kenny just nodded his head. He wanted Benjamin head on a plate. He will feed it to his fishes in his fish tank.

"Yeah so when do you want to go through this. I miss my family already man." Kenny said staring at a picture of Sky and KD.

Lil C just looked at Kenny. I mean he know how Kenny feel about his sister. He never seen Kenny acted this way about a female.

"You act like something going to happen to us."

"No I'm not saying that. I know we good. It's just two of us, against a gang of niggas though man. How we going to survive it man?"

"Easy my nigga. I'm coming back to Naenae and our unborn. if not I'll die trying. I mean I'm not scared to die, If I do then it was my time to die, if I survive this shit. Than God has a plan for me."

"I understand what you saying, but hear me out though. Its just us, C me and you against all these nigga. I mean I can be in beast mode, but something going to happen and it's not going to be pretty. I can feel it. I'm not going to say we going to get killed or anything, but we could get serious hurt. I don't want you or me have to go get the girls, with just one of us. We both made a promise to get them together, so when we do we have to be smart about it."

"No doubt about that." Lil C said watching the guards. "Aye I have an idea though. How about we plan this shit out tomorrow and come back later tomorrow night and handle Benjamin bitch ass, because today just not cutting it. We both have a lot on our mind. Not just our family, but our lives too."

Kenny just nodded his head and started the car. He drove away going to the hotel they was staying at. They was smart enough to not stay in their home, because they know Benjamin will be looking for them. Can you say smart?
*
*
*
*
*
Sky and Naenae was staying in a bedroom condo in france. They was loving this. If only the guys was there with them.

"I wonder what the guys are doing." Naenae said taking a sip of her strawberry Fanta soda.

(They are the bomb!) The Fanta soda I mean.

"Knowing them they are setting plans in motion to handle Benjamin bitch ass." Sky said.

"When we get back to the states, Lil C and I are going to work this shit out. The next time he hit me I'm going to cook him some breakfast." Naenae said.

Sky just busted out laughing.

"Girl you fool, but yeah girl handle that. Y'all have too much history to let y'all relationship go to waste. Y'all got this."

"Yeah I know, but his temper Is just so crazy. He can be happy one minute then he will snap your head off in the next. Something is wrong with your brother." Naenae said to Sky.

"I mean we both Fucked up in the head a little its our father fault he did this to us." Sky said.

She meany exactly what she said too.