(19)

Today was the day Kenny get out the hospital. He couldn't be more happy then he already was. He was tired eating that no taste hospital food. He wanted some real food.

"Sky when we get to the house may you cook for me?" Kenny asked Sky packing his belongings up.

"Boy when we get home I'm going to do more then cook for you." Sky said looking at Kenny in a seductive way.

"Oh shit, I can't wait then. Let's go check on Lil C before we go. I need to see how my homie doing." Kenny said grabbing his bag then walked out the room with Sky behind him.

They went to Lil C room, he was still sleeping. He wasn't doing to good. He had to went back into surgery. Apparently he was bleeding on the inside of his body if that even possible. If they hadn't got the bleeding under control Lil C would have slipped into a coma and later died.

Naenae was laying down on the hospital pull out bed.

"Naenae wake your ass up!" Kenny yelled in Naenae face.

Naenae jumped up.

"Nigga I wasn't sleep." Naenae yawned.

"Yeah if you say so. Move over." Kenny said taking a seat next to Naenae. Sky sat down next to Kenny.

"So what the doctor saying now?" Kenny asked Naenae.

"They say he could wake up any time now. Its up to him." Naenae sighed then shake her head slowly.

"Oh for real?" Kenny stand up and walk over to Lil C. "Aye Lil C if you can hear me move your head side to side." Lil C didn't move. "Oh shit! Oh shit! Naenae in labor!" Kenny screamed.

Lil C eyes open quickly.

Kenny went and sat down like nothing happen.

"Well he's wake y'all." Kenny said.

Naenae and Sky looked at each other in shock.

"Wassup my nigga." Kenny greeted Lil C.

Lil C just smiled then close his eyes.

"I know this nigga did not went back to sleep." Kenny said.

"Nah. I am tired though."

"Nigga you been sleeping all week." Kenny said.

"Damn for real?" Lil C asked.

"Hell yeah. What you trying to do slip into a coma?" Kenny asked Lil C.

"Hell nah. Tf? I just wanna sleep." Lil C yawn. "Naenae had our baby girl yet?"

"Baby girl! Yet!?" Naenae yelled.

"Girl lower your damn voice. Shit all in my ear." Kenny mugged Naenae.

"Nigga shut up move your ear from around my mouth."

"You don't make sense at all." Kenny shook his head.

The whole gang is back again!

"Make more sense then you do." Naenae rolled her eyes. "But no I haven't had the baby yet. I'm so ready for the weekend, it's me and Sky birthday."

"Oh shit girl I had done forgot all about my birthday. Finally about to be 18." Sky start twerking in her seat.

"Our birthday tomorrow." Kenny said preferring to him and Lil C.

"Ooh damn, what a nice way to celebrate my birthday."

"Nigga we will be here with you." Naenae said.

"Who? You must be. I'm going to be home getting birthday sex all day long." Kenny sang, Sky blushed, and Lil C and Naenae rolled their eyes.

"TMI!" Lil C said.

The nurse walked in.

"Awww I see you awake. How you feeling? I'm Nicki."

"I feel fine, I'm just tired and sleepy." Lil C yawned again..

"If you want some sleep. I can make them leave so you can get sons rest." Nicki rolled her eyes at Kenny, Sky, and Naenae.

"Who the fuck this bitch rolling her eyes at?" Naenae said.

"I'm going to have to ask you all to leave." Nicki said folding her arms.

"Bitch you leave, tf?" Kenny said.

"Their fine." Lil C said.

"No Mr. Nelson you need your rest." Nicki pouted at Lil C.

Kenny and Sky looked at each other. Didn't even bother to look at Naenae.

"Bitch what the fuck you pouting for? This is my baby daddy. I can stay here if I want. You better do your damn job and get the fuck out this room." Naenae stepped to Lil C side.

Lil C grabbed her hand and kissed it. Awwww!

Nicki walked out the room without doing her job.

"Something is seriously wrong with these nurses in here." Sky said.

First Kenny now Lil C. Tf going ?

"Bitches about to get fuck up." Naenae said, laying down next to Lil C. He put his head on Naenae shoulder then wrapped his arms around her. Not even two minutes later Lil C was back sleep.

"Well we about to go. Take care my bro." Sky said staying up..

Nicki entered Lil C hospital room with a sincerity guard.

"What the problem Nicki." The security guard looked irritated.

"I asked them to leave but they won't. I was trying to explain to them Mr. Nelson needs his rest.

The security guard looked at Nicki..

"He's sleep already Nicki. With his baby mother. Don't call me no more unless its a real emergency." The security guard walked out hospital room.

Kenny, Sky and Naenae laughed at Nicki. Nicki stormed out.

"We better go. I gotta call my mama to come get us." Kenny said then walked out with Sky behind him.

Naenae kissed Lil C forehead and snuggled closer with him. Soon sleep took over her body too.

*************
What you think?

Lil C wake!

The gang is back!

Nicki wanted Lil C on the low

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy014*