(22)

Kenny walked inside his home all the lights was off.

Sky must have went to bed early. Kenny thought.

Kenny walked up the stairs to his room. The lights were off in there too. He turn on the lights so his bed empty with no Sky.

Wtf!

Kenny went to KD nursery and saw that KD wasn't in his crib.

What the fuck is going on?

Kenny got his phone out to call Sky.

Sky- If you not calling to ask about KD then don't call me.

Kenny- Baby why you left me?

Sky- Kenny you said you didn't love me.

He did?

Kenny- I did?

Sky- Yes Kenny you did. Why would you say that too me?

Kenny- Bae I don't even remember saying that to you. I must have black out or something.

Honestly he don't remember saying that to her. When Kenny gets mad or angry. He says things he later regret. Like right now.

Sky- Kenny you can't keep saying things you don't mean or taking your angry out on me for no reason. I did nothing to you. Just was in the kitchen cooking you something to eat and you wanna go off on me, because I didn't want to take my clothes off and have sex with you. You wasn't about to hurt my insides up because you mad. Nigga please.

Kenny- baby I'm sorry. Please come back to me.

Sky- fine come get me. If you let that shit happen again. I'm done. I can't keep doing the back and forth thing.

Kenny- okay I'm on the way.
*
*
*
*
*
"Man I'm so ready to get the fuck out this hospital. I'm missing money." Lil C said to Naenae.

"You getting out in two days. So it's not that long no more." Naenae said.

"You didn't made it any better just now Nae." Lil C frowned at Naenae.

"Oh my bad." Naenae smiled at him.

"You know what the hell you been doing." Lil C mugged her.

Naenae just laughed at him.

"I love you Nae." Lil C said to Naenae seriously.

"I love you too."

"I'm sorry."

"C don't worry about it, it's in the past. I'm over it. Let's just focus on the future."

Lil C just stared at her. How did he get so lucky? He was going to go to anger management. He can't hurt Naenae no more. He love her to much for that. He's going to change. Not for just him but for his unborn too.

"We can get another house if you want. I know you probably don't want to stay in a house Brielle was in. Then Kenny blow her head off in the basement. Nigga been on beast mode." Lil C laughed and Naenae shook her head.

What her and Sky going to do with them? Kenny and Lil C.
*
*
*
*
*
Sky walked back inside the house. She left not even five hours ago. She went to KD nursery to put his things back together. Kenny helped her. Her mother wanted to keep KD for tonight.

Catherine was in love with her first grandson. She fall in love with her grandson when she first laid eyes on him. She have him more then Sky do. Sky was glad she don't breast feed no more. KD had her boobs sore right along with his daddy.

After they finished putting KD stuff back, they went into their room to put Sky stuff up. No one said anything.

"Sky?" Kenny called Sky name.

"Yes Kenny?" Sky answered back.
"Babe I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." Kenny hugged her from behind.

"It's cool Kenny. We going to have arguments. You just take things over the top sometimes."

"Yes I know and I'm going to work on that. I just found out my father is not dead but alive. My mom been lying to me this whole time and I don't know what to do." Kenny sat on his bed. .

Sky sat next to him.

"We going to get through this Kenny. It's a reason why Miss Kayla did what she did. You going to find out." Sky hold his hand and squeeze it.

"You a good person Sky and I'm lucky to have you." Kenny kissed her. .

"I'm lucky to have you too." Sky smiled at him.

******
What you think?

Will Lil C really change?.

Will Kenny stop blacking out and saying things he don't mean?

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy014*