How You Sleep Together (Guys) ✔

Scott: You both fall asleep looking at each other, but you tend to gravitate towards him during the night.

Stiles: Your head buried in his chest your arms wrapped around him, and his around you. Your almost completely gone under the covers cuddling in the middle of the bed.

Liam: You both sprawled out across the bed, arms and legs tangles together taking up the entire bed.

Theo: His arms wrapped tightly around you, holding your back close it chest. His head on your shoulder, making sure your safe in his arms.

Jordan: One arm under his pillow the other under you. While you have your back to chest, cuddling a pillow and blankets.

Derek: His arms holing you you close to him, while you hold his arms in place. Keeping you back close to his chest, not letting him let go.

Jackson: You sleep right beside each other, sides touching always stay touching closely somehow during the night.

Isaac: You hold him in the night, one arm around him the other under your pillow. While he sleeps his arms close to him and happy with your embrace.

Did I miss somebody you want added? Comment their name. Have a imagine request? Follow the simple instructions in the first chapter, and it should be up at the latest (depending on the time) soon or the next day.

Thanks for reading!