Where You Met (Boys) ✔

Boys:

Scott: You bump into him on your first day at Beacon Hills High School. He shows you around, but suddenly ditches you after lunch. But you find him at the end of the school day. You are angry but what to find out what is happening so start spending more time with him.

Stiles: You were getting your car fixed at the auto body shop, when you heard Stiles complaining about the price on his car. You thought he was funny and cute, so you introduced yourself.

Jackson: Your were on your first vacation out of America, you were excited and running around London. You bumped into him, and turned out you had a lot of stuff in common.

Derek: You were a werewolf in a pack in Arizona when your Alpha was killed by hunters. The hunters almost wiped out the entire package. But you and the others fled, you found yourselves in a town south of Beacon Hills. You met Derek there, he said he'd help you guys out.

Isaac: You met Isaac when Derek offered you the bite. Due to your social anxiety you didn't talk to others and didn't rally have friends, and didn't really have a relationship with your family. You said yes to the bite and became very close with Isaac. You became happy, outgoing and a little wild. You to were best friends, and helped each other out.

Liam: Your brother had gone to school with him, and told you all about what happened. You bumped into him one day and recognized him. He had been so polite about it, and very sweet to help you. You didn't get how he was the one who had done that to someone's car. You asked him to coffee to get to know him more and hit it off.

Aiden: You went to Beacon Hills high, and one day you came to school and saw the motorcycles outside the school. You were so excited and thought they were beautiful. When you went to touch the seat. Aiden came out and started to run closer, he grabbed your hand. You were scared and starting apologizing over and over. He thought you were cute when you started to say how amazing the bike was.

Ethan: You were at the glow party at Derek's loft when you saw him. You weren't really sober and started drunkenly hitting on him. You guys started to dance and you ended up giving him your number. When he ended up going missing left the party hoping he'd text you.

Theo: You were on a jog in the forest when he caught up to you and started flirting. When he said he wouldn't let you continue, unless you'd go on a date with him. You agreed and had amazing night.

Jordan: You moved to Beacon Hills to become a deputy, and you thought he was really cute, and the Sheriff put you on patrol together and you got along really well.

Danny: You were at the Gay Club the night of the kanima attack. You got paralyzed, and were I the hospital room with Danny. Neither of you cared about not having your own hospital room. You both got really close and started to hand out after you got out.

Mason: You were admiring boys at lacrosse practice, you accidentally say something about hot number 13 is. He laughs and strikes up conversation, you end up meeting each other there everyday to talk.

If you would like a longer more detailed story how you met _____ let me know. If i'm missing a guy you'd like on the list comment him and I add him. I'll have a girl one tomorrow.

•Not edited•

Thanks for reading!