Where You Had Your First Kiss (Boys and Girls)✔

Boys

Scott: You were both studying at his house when he leaned in and kissed you.

Stiles: He was was stressing out on a the way home from school. You tried to relax him by kissing him once he pulled into your driveway. Which made him very happy!

Jackson: He had won the lacrosse game for Beacon High, after his game you were both very excited so guys kissed. Then you realized what happened and kissed him again.

Derek: You were a beta on your second full moon, you had been abandoned by the Alpha who bit you. Derek helped you and you began to really like him, you were having a hard time controlling yourself and his kissed you. And you completely forgot the full moon and had some control.

Isaac: He wasn't the best at being romantic but he took you on a picnic and kissed you, but then it turned into a full make out session.

Liam: He took you two on your first official date to a fair a little ways out of town (with the help of Stiles) He took you on the ferris wheel and asked if he could kiss you. It wasn't only your first kiss with Liam, but your first kiss ever, and it was amazing.

Aiden: He took you on a long drive on his motorcycle, and afterwards you kissed him thank you.

Ethan: You can't remember your first kiss that well since you both make out all the time. There's a lot of hiding in coach's office.

Theo: He took you on a date to where you meet in the forest and kissed you.

Jordan: He took you out for coffee and kissed you goodbye.

Danny: Neither of you were proud of this, but you had drunkenly made out. This happened knowing each other for twenty minutes.

Mason: Your first kiss was a quick one at the Sinema.

Girls

Lydia: She liked to kiss you when she was proud of you, or happy. The first time she kissed you was because of the amazing date you planned.

Allison: You guys went on a long drive, and walk through the park which ended with lots of small kisses.

Malia: You guys enjoyed making out instead of studying, and spending plenty of nights together.

Kira: You kissed her goodbye after dropping her off at her house. You had spent the last few hours studying and walking around town together.

If you have any requests leave them in the comments, and if I missed someone and you'd like them added just comment their name.

Thanks for reading!