Theo - short

The sound of your phone going off again made you sit up, Theo groaned sitting up as well annoyed it had been going off for twenty minutes. "I'm sorry but I gotta go." You tried to stand up but strong arms wrapped around you waist and you were pulled down onto his lap.

"But babe, it's cold outside." he said into you neck, you laughed a little.

''Theo, c'mon my Mum's gonna worry with I don't show up." you said trying to face him. ''Look outside she'll think I've died!" you said trying to convince him to let you go.

"Exactly Y/N! It's not safe to drive in this weather! Call and tell her you won't be able to make it. Plus it's nice here in front of the fire." he argued, he kissed your cheek, and you both fell deeper into the couch. He wrapped his hands spring yours warning them up.

You turned around facing him, with a smile. "My sister's gonna be suspicious you know, staying at a boy's house." Putting emphasis on the word boy. Trying to stand up again he pulled you down, "Theo, I've got to get home!"

"Y/N it's so cold out there!" he groaned again. "What are you even missing staying here?"

"I honestly don't know what this dinner is about." you said. He let out a sound of victory.

"Stay then, it obviously isn't important." he remarked boastfully.

"Fine, I'll stay." you said leaning over to kiss him.