Chapter 21

Eddie POV

I woke up in a hospital bed with an IV in my arm. The sun peeked through the window. I looked over at Aria and Aaron who were fast asleep together in the chair. Hollis got up and sat in the chair next to me.

"Babe.." I started off.

She took her hand in mine.

"I'm so sorry." I said starting to choked up. Her eyes got full of tears as well. She wiped the tears from my eyes and traced her fingers over my many freckles. Aria got up and left the room, Aaron followed.

"I need to say something Eddie."

"Okay.."

"I think we should break up."

My mouth dropped open.

"What?" I said shocked.

"Yeah. I just think you need time to think things over and to go to therapy and just time to yourself." She said, still holding onto me .

"I can do that. With you." I said looking down.

"Eddie.. I just also don't think I can handle all this. You almost dying.. And now you need to just let me go and get on living your life. Please, for me."

I sighed.

"Okay. " I said letting go of her hand.

"Goodbye Eddie.." She said kissing my forehead.

She then walked out of the room.

Aria POV

*3 weeks later*

I sat around the kitchen with Aaron. He had just made me dinner and I just put my fork down.

"Did you like it?" He asked taking a sip of his drink.

"I did. You're a good cook aaron." I said smiling.

"Thanks babe." He said leaning across the table to kiss me. We kissed and then he pulled away as my phone went off.

"Who's calling?" He asked.

"Oh no one. It's my calendar alert." I said.

"For what?" He asked. "We have plans?"

I checked my phone to see what it was. It was to tell me that my period was supposed to be today. I hadn't gotten it yet. I froze. Oh no no no no. I can't miss it! Then I'd be.. Pregnant. I thought. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat.

"Something wrong?" Asked Aaron as he took his hand in mine.

"Nope.. Not at all." I said hiding my fear.

A week passed and it still didnt happen. It was in the back of my mind for the whole week.

Hollis Aaron and I were sitting watching a movie one night. During the movie I felt this emotion come over me. I started to cry.

"Aria.. Babe.. What's wrong?" Asked Aaron as he pulled me into his lap. He stroked my hair. I just cried more.

"Aria.. What's wrong? You can tell us. We love you no matter what." Said Hollis.

"I missed my period." I said looking at Aaron.

"You don't think that.." He started off.

"I'm pregnant? I don't know." I said putting my head into his shoulders. He held me and then Hollis piped in.

"Whoa whoa whoa.... You guys had sex?" Asked Hollis shocked.

"Yeah.. We did.. The night Eddie overdosed." Said Aaron still rubbing my back.

"Aria.. Just take a test and find out. Whatever the outcome is, I'm here for you." Said Hollis. I sat up in Aaron's lap. He looked at me.

"I am too.. If it's positive and you want to keep it, I'm behind you, one being the father of the baby and two because I love you." He said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"And if the times not right or you want to give it up, I support you too. But one day down the road when we were married and we have a house and we start a family im behind you too then." He said.

"Okay, I'll go buy a test." I said getting up.

"Now?" Asked Hollis.

"Well.. I gotta know! It's eating me away." I said grabbing my coat.

A few hours later I was sitting on the toilet, trying to pee so I could find out.

I pulled it up after I was done peeing and the result was.....

To be continued.